Pro Wrestling Only

BRAINBUSTER! The Pro Wrestling Quiz Show

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Parv vs. Pete feud better live up to all of this hype.

Also, I think Steven has to be on the second one to avoid the asterisk. Can't have Martin calling himself the undisputed champ when it is, in fact, disputed.

Great stuff though. I look forward to the encyclopedia guys being on there and seeing what kind of ridiculously obscure questions Johnny will come up with for them.

I listened to this while I was shovelling the mountain of snow in front of my house this morning. Good stuff. Can't wait for the next one.

Same here! Really dug this, can't wait for the next one.

Will, you really disappointed me, though.

Before I respond in full.. was it my bad answers or choking the final answer and letting the kid win?

All of it, Will. All of it. I had my victory cigar lit and then had to put it out in the snow, in sadness.

Fuck, I'm not Loss or Bix or Dylan. You must have me confused with someone who knows his shit. I fail to remember my student's names after 9 months. I teach history but I am shitty with dates and names. BIg picture stuff? Check. When it comes to the minutia, I am fucked. I was surprised that I actually beat Pete. I still claim that if Sleaze doesn't get 9 WWF questions then he he ends up with about 4 right but he won, fair and square.

Fuck, I'm not Loss or Bix or Dylan. You must have me confused with someone who knows his shit. I fail to remember my student's names after 9 months. I teach history but I am shitty with dates and names. BIg picture stuff? Check. When it comes to the minutia, I am fucked. I was surprised that I actually beat Pete. I still claim that if Sleaze doesn't get 9 WWF questions then he he ends up with about 4 right but he won, fair and square.

I'm better at talking about things I know. I've always sucked on standardized tests.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, and if you have an idea for a game, pm me. Not every show is going to have the same games.

Well now I'm gonna be spending all day racking my brain to see if I can come up with anything as awesome as the Don King Conundrum. You set the bar pretty high with that one.

Yup. This was phenomenal. Tremendously fun, easy listening.

Looking forward to future episodes & whatever games Johnny can conjure up. Good stuff.

I'm interested to find out if the "prizes" ever change up, too. Could be cool to "award" the losers by forcing them to do their own impersonations of Sorrow's signature voices or something, etc. Just a thought, but now I'm rambling...

Anyhow, this was great.

I respect you too, Mod Man!

Joe, brutha, you should have walked over to have your brush with greatness. :)

• 2 weeks later...