Pro Wrestling Only

BRAINBUSTER! The Pro Wrestling Quiz Show

It's finally here, the first episode of BRAINBUSTER, THE Pro Wrestling Quiz Show. Hosted by yours truly, Johnny Sorrow and produced by British Matt Denton, BRAINBUSTER is here to change your world. It'll soon be up on soundcloud and the PWO/ PTBN feed and ITUNES and all that. But I can't wait to drop it to the world. Join Matt and myself and our panel; Goodhelmet Will, Martin also known as Superstar Sleaze, and Titan of Wrestling Pete also known as Shoe as we change the face of Rasslin' podcasting. It's BRAINBUSTER!

http://placetobenation.com/brainbuster-the-pro-wrestling-quiz-show-episode-1/

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I listened to this while I was shovelling the mountain of snow in front of my house this morning. Good stuff. Can't wait for the next one.

Same here! Really dug this, can't wait for the next one.

Will, you really disappointed me, though.

Before I respond in full.. was it my bad answers or choking the final answer and letting the kid win?

I'm gonna run the table when I appear

Dont sing it, just bring it.

When you are from Titletown, USA, home of the 8-Time World Champion Boston Red Sox, the 4-time World Champion New England Patriots, the 17-Time World Champion Boston Celtics, 6-Time World Champion Boston Bruins and of course, the 15-time World Champion John Cena, all you do is win! I am issuing an open challenge to anybody to come on and defeat the first-ever undisputed BRAINBUSTER Champion. SpoIler alert: I am going to win again, again and again. :D

I can't wait to be in on this. I know I had to skip out on the first show due to a business trip, but I will dominate if I am ever asked to be on again.

Oh yes and thanks to Grimmas for backing out so that I could take my rightful place in the Sun as the premiere wrestling nerd. :D

There should be an asterisk beside your victory!