X-Pac

Hulk Hogan

Steve Austin

The Rock

Mick Foley

Linda McMahon

Sting

Seth Rollins

Some of them (like Gunn, Hogan and Chyna) are most likely no-goes but some others (like the Rock) are people I'd be surprised to not see doing a run-in of some kind. What else is the Rock really there for? Anyone want to give me some odds?

All of them, but you forgot:

Brooklyn Brawler

Multiple Doinks, including the zombified corpse of Matt Borne

Boogeyman

Gobbledygooker

Ole Anderson

In other words, the greatest match of all time

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny thing about WWE's Roman-boner is that they use every excuse in the book to justify pushing the guy they really want no matter how false it comes across. When it's someone they aren't nearly as infatuated with like Bryan, well son the numbers just don't back up us giving you the main event push no matter how much the fans want it. Dean is in pretty much the same place now. It sometimes looks like they go out of their way to make him look like a goof and have him lose every program he's in.

Dean Ambrose is nowhere near the level Daniel Bryan was at, and probably never will be. His reactions were matching that of Steve Austin at his peak. When he turned n Bray Wyatt after the cage match the roof nearly came off, it was astonishing. Ambrose gets a good reaction but nothing close to that.

Not saying he was at the same level, but he is significantly more over than they person they want as Top Guy (as was Bryan) and if anything it seems that is used as justification to beat him more with the Mick Foley excuse of "he can lose and still be over".

This probably doesn't mean anything, but they supposedly figured out what Austin and Michaels are doing on the show weeks ago, while plans for Rock haven't been concrete nearly as long. One thing I don't expect him to do on the show is endorse Reigns. Something tells me that lesson was learned in 2015.

Dave kind of danced around it this week on one of the audio shows but he said that Rock won't do anything he thinks will make him look bad. I doubt Rock will put himself in a position to be in a ring getting booed again.

I work for a company that specializes in data and text analytics and at the end of the day the raw data, both structured (for example: yes or no questions) and unstructured (open-ended questions that allow for people to respond using full sentences), matches with the overall sentiment the company experiences from its customer's on a day-to-day. If there isn't a match, then the company begins working towards addressing THE SPECIFICS of the company's customer complaints/concerns. I highly doubt that WWE doesn't have a platform like this (they are not a client of ours), so the fact that the Bryan stuff even occurred and that the Reigns stuff is still on-going just completely boggles my mind.

WWE is in a very unique situation because as a fan I could love Goldust, but hate how he is booked and so because of that my reaction at a live show might not be as big which would lead WWE to believe Goldust isn't over with me, despite me recently purchasing one of his shirts. The long shows and the staleness of the overall product can make someone (while sitting at home and having a chance to think about it) really come to the conclusion of liking tons of aspects about Reigns and fantasy booking some awesome matches and moments in their head. However, sitting in an arena though the Death March that is Raw, I am sure will cause that same person to boo Reigns to be apart of the show, not look stupid in his/her section, or just lash out at the overall predictable manner or everything. There are tons of factors here, but WWE is cooking those surveys to reflect internal thoughts.

1. Who is your favorite wrestler that does not have a first name that begins with A-Q or S-Z?

2. Who are you more likely to by a t-shirt of: Bryon Saxton, Chad Dawson, Murphy, Elias Samson, or Roman Reigns?

3. Would you consider yourself liking or disliking someone who stood toe-to-toe with Brock Lesnar in the ring and because of this had one of the best matches of the night?

Its all bullshit!

There are tons of factors here, but WWE is cooking those surveys to reflect internal thoughts.

1. Who is your favorite wrestler that does not have a first name that begins with A-Q or S-Z?

2. Who are you more likely to by a t-shirt of: Bryon Saxton, Chad Dawson, Murphy, Elias Samson, or Roman Reigns?

3. Would you consider yourself liking or disliking someone who stood toe-to-toe with Brock Lesnar in the ring and because of this had one of the best matches of the night?

Its all bullshit!

Show your work.

I am legitimately excited for Sunday's show. I don't know if it is because I am hoping I will be pleasantly surprised by the card or if I am expecting a trainwreck. I haven't decided yet.

Maybe it's because you're going to basically The Super Bowl with a bunch of pals. Of course you're excited.

Nope that's not it.

There are tons of factors here, but WWE is cooking those surveys to reflect internal thoughts.

Its all bullshit!

Show your work.

I get surveys emailed to me by WWE all the time, and most of them it's clear what answer they are looking for you to give them. That and the one that always stands out in my mind that was supposed to be about Connor's Cure but all of the questions were about how you feel how good representatives Steph and Hunter were for them.

But yes, WWE engages in conformation bias more than anything else when seeking out information.

Alvarez saying the Cell match is going on last.

also Reddit guy saying a new diva's/women's belt is debuting at mania. Previous report said it would happen on Raw Monday but apparently a "well respected female wrestler" will present the new belt at Mania

I wonder if the Reigns/HHH match bleeds into the big Hell in a Cell match. I'm beginning to wonder if this isn't just 1999 all over again and the finish of the match is a big "ahahah me and daddy were in on it all along" and Vince screws over Taker. If that is the case, this is going to be a really funky development. As was mentioned previously, I'm mainly excited because it is WRESTLEMANIA WEEKEND JESUS.

Any off chance of a fingerpoke of doom repeat between HHH and Reigns? Then have Cena come out and fight Reigns to a no contest or something? I heard Cena saying at the Daytona 500 in February when he was the grand marshall that he expected to be wrestling again much sooner than originally anticipated.

I have this sinking uneasy feeling that Stephanie turns on Hunter in the main event and her and Reigns join up as a heel act running the shows. I mean it would make no sense given the build up but if Roman turns this is the way I could see the way Vince wanting it done. Of course it would push Hunter and Steph even stronger because H would no doubt have to be the avenging babyface.and Steph would still be the top heel