Pro Wrestling Only

WrestleMania 32

TravJ1979

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would Reigns turn heel on Taker if he wins the title or loses to Triple H?

Is it really a heel turn if he is already getting booed? Is it really a heel turn if that act is consistent with what he's been up to lately, feuding with the Authority? I don't think attacking the Taker in the name of removing the Authority is much of a heel's action unless it is revealed he is the golden boy of a new authority Shane McMahon who himself is turning heel to be just a new devil replacing the old.

I think the finish to the Undertaker Vs Shane match, is Cena coming out and costing the Undertaker the match.

Then on Raw Cena can say, he only did it to get rid of the Authority, then talks about how much he respects the Undertaker and it was the hardest thing he ever had to do, hopefully staying face.

Next year the undertaker comes back and talks about wanting Cena at Wrestlemania.

Who's ever in charge (probably The Authority) say's the only way he can wrestle at wrestlemania, is if he puts his career on the line.

Hell lets make it a double career Vs career.

Legit question- which has a higher attendance and a bigger gate- Wrestlemania or the middleweight title fight in September? Both are at Cowboy Stadium. The build to Wrestlemania has been less than stellar, whereas HBO and GoldenBoy have done great with the build to Canelo vs GGG...And I ask this knowing boxing is at its all time lowest in popularity in America...

Boxing, like MMA, has the ability to charge exorbitant ticket prices so more than likely boxing will have the bigger gate even if Mania has the higher attendance. UFC had an $8,000,000 gate off of UFC 196 and with a crowd a little under 15,000 people.

I understand the idea that people's expectations might be too high but the only Wrestlemania I can think of with worse build than this is 27. And that's pretty close.

1-WM_TAKERVSMCMAHON_DayDate_D_DT_Static_

I do not think it's having high expectations to expect to not be legitimately confused by the buildup to both main events.

Apparently Vince's promo on Monday was hacked up before the show. Now Steph and Hunter "might" quit if Shane wins and we will "probably" never see Vince again. This of course after Shane had said he would fire the Authority for sure and Vince would lose all control. Maybe something changed or this is the angle that just keeps on giving

Boxing, like MMA, has the ability to charge exorbitant ticket prices so more than likely boxing will have the bigger gate even if Mania has the higher attendance. UFC had an $8,000,000 gate off of UFC 196 and with a crowd a little under 15,000 people.

Has WWE ever attempted something like this?

Has WWE ever attempted something like this?

Arguably Wrestlemanias IV and V, which drew pretty big gates at Trump Plaza.

Who else is excited for the Annual Andre The Giant Memorial Ladder Match

I am actually surprised WWE hasn't named it the Shawn Michaels Legend Ladder Match or some bullshit like that. Jeff Hardy doesn't exist in WWE world right now, so HBK is still known as the "King of the Ladder Match". I hope it doesn't come to pass, but this isn't the first time the WWE IC title has been defended at Mania in a clusterfuck match.

I am exactly surprised WWE hasn't named it the Shawn Michaels Legend Ladder Match or some bullshit like that. Jeff Hardy doesn't exist in WWE world right now, so HBK is still known as the "King of the Ladder Match". I hope it doesn't come to pass, but this isn't the first time the WWE IC title has been defended at Mania in a clusterfuck match.

They even did it last year

I am actually surprised WWE hasn't named it the Shawn Michaels Legend Ladder Match or some bullshit like that. Jeff Hardy doesn't exist in WWE world right now, so HBK is still known as the "King of the Ladder Match". I hope it doesn't come to pass, but this isn't the first time the WWE IC title has been defended at Mania in a clusterfuck match.

Wouldn't be surprised if that eventually gets designated the Daniel Bryan classic despite a ladder match not really being his deal just because he's won a MITB and won the IC title in a ladder match at Mania in his last "major" match before retirement.

Stephanie and Jerry Jones' daughter appeared on CBS Sunday Morning today

This is probably cognitive bias, but I have really never seen Steph on interviews or anywhere where she behaves naturally. Corporate, prepared soundbytes; guarded, artificial smile, it's just very weird to watch. She always appears like a corporate bot to me instead of an actual person. That includes the HoF induction speech she gave for Trish.

I don't know where to put this comment but after watching a few segments of the build for Reigns vs Triple H, the go home show has to have Triple H extend Reigns the same courtesy he did Daniel Bryan. He has to offer himself up on the altar again for slaughter if they want to get Reigns going. I don't know if it is really sticking but they have to keep it going like Reigns finally snapped and he is a man on a mission. They can't have Triple H standing tall ever again for this.