Pro Wrestling Only

Reactions to the Honorable Mention List, Part 3

Grimmas

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may disagree with it, but pretty bad? El Generico was a top worker in the world for a decade now.

I don't consider him to be one at all: don't like his ROH stuff, find him pretty overrated in NXT compared to a lot of his peers there. Even if it is a pervasive opinion, the 2010s indie guys are too high for my taste. I have fewer objections to guys like Hero and Joe being this high, but neither made my list. But I've said elsewhere that I'm wary of having guys currently working/in their primes on my list. Cesaro barely made my 100 and he's the best of the bunch right now.

I'm sure people will disagree with this, but Zayn feels like one of those picks that will make this list look dated in ten years. I wouldn't even say he comes close to Joe, Styles or Hero, either now or in overall career. But I tend to not be a fan of workrate babyfaces of Zayn's ilk.

Ok... So of the guys people are guessing could be the big star grimmas is mentioning for #101, unless it's Hogan I will have lost 0 guys from 110-101...

EDIT: Hogan, Rock, Dusty, Undertaker... These are the four Steven brought into play for the "big star" at #101 himself... So unless it's Hogan...

Depends on wether we are talking about reality or WWE narrative. I am still holding out hope that it is Shawn and he just misses the list.

Ok... So of the guys people are guessing could be the big star grimmas is mentioning for #101, unless it's Hogan I will have lost 0 guys from 110-101...

EDIT: Hogan, Rock, Dusty, Undertaker... These are the four Steven brought into play for the "big star" at #101 himself... So unless it's Hogan...

Depends on wether we are talking about reality or WWE narrative. I am still holding out hope that it is Shawn and he just misses the list.

Don't think it's going to be Shawn :-)

I will be genuinely surprised if Shawn is not a Top 50 guy. If anything, I think he's got a shot at the Top 25.

Christian did well for a glorified midcarder who hasn't done anything in the last 2-3 years. I snuck him in on my ballot but didn't expect him to do nearly as good as he did. I want to find my "I hope the results prove me wrong" quote because so far it's been the opposite.

I will be genuinely surprised if Shawn is not a Top 50 guy. If anything, I think he's got a shot at the Top 25.

Shawn in the top 25 by the end will create a bigger shitstorm than anything with this list...

Christian did well for a glorified midcarder who hasn't done anything in the last 2-3 years. I snuck him in on my ballot but didn't expect him to do nearly as good as he did. I want to find my "I hope the results prove me wrong" quote because so far it's been the opposite.

So... a glorified midcarder who hasn't done anything in the last 2-3 years is one of the 100 greatest wrestlers ever to you? And better than some of the names you didn't rank? Fair enough :-)

Will make a post after the 101 reveal for people to post how many they have going into the final 100 and to make predictions.

Well, I have 20 gone, and I don't think 101 is Andre...so...80 of the 100, if my count is right.

And I'll say 101 is...Rock. No need to change my guess now.

4 left till we get to 100!!

3 of them are on my list.

1 is one of the biggest stars in wrestling history.

1 is still adding to his case.

1 is a big time draw in their home territory.

1 is Canadian.

Incredible tease. Got to be Rock and Christian.

cowboy hats for president of wrestling