Pro Wrestling Only

Reactions to the List: 10-1

Grimmas

Thanks to everyone who has been taking part in this and making it an interesting project, especially the folks who brought this to audio form. I came very late to the game and didn't vote, but I have so thoroughly enjoyed watching the reveals this month. I also discovered such an enormous amount of new wrestling in the last 5-6 months and most of it was because of the conversations around this project. This was just awesome.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I had Funk as my number 1 and Flair as number 2. Before I submitted by ballot though,I went back and forth on the two of them before finally giving it to Funk. For me, the key was Funk's diversity during his career that put him just a shade ahead. Scientific NWA champ, wild brawler, death match worker, sweet old man, tag teams, singles, sympathetic face, crazy heel... i can't argue with it coming out the other way round though.

Incidentally, thanks so much to Grimmas for overseeing this process. I've thoroughly enjoyed seeing the results come out and, I think, I've learned a lot about what I value in wrestling. Well done sir.

I didn't submit a tag-team ballot (a fill-time job, wife, 18 month old child and a Labrador leave me with just not enough hours!) but I'm quite excited about seeing these results now.

So... are we gonna disseminate this list like the WKO100? I just posted it on a german message board and people are already complaining about Dolph Ziggler not being there.

Amazing.

I'm all for it but IDK where to even post it outside of my local board, WF (already there) and reddit and I can't lower myself to posting on reddit.

Just a curiosity, but I wonder how many of those who had Flair at 1 had Funk at 2 and vice versa?

I had Funk at 1 and Flair at 2. It really was a toss up. I just felt more comfortable putting Funk at 1 due to his versatility.

Awesome job to those responsible for running the entire project. I enjoyed the whole thing even if I don't particularly agree with the results.

I will be posting my ballot shortly and I hope other voters do the same. That aspect is as interesting to me as the cumulative results. I'd like to find out who's tastes align with mine and then I can use that to check out wrestler or match recommendations by those posters.

Is anyone else on cageside seats? It could be posted there as a fanpost.

Someone should read and post them on youtube just so we can see the devolution of humanity chime in on youtube comments.

So... are we gonna disseminate this list like the WKO100? I just posted it on a german message board and people are already complaining about Dolph Ziggler not being there.

My personal request on this (and no one has to listen to me) is that if people do this, that they post the top 150 instead of just the top 100, because I think in some ways, it's a cooler and more interesting list and it's even more stacked with names that will be new to people and that they can be introduced to and explore.

My personal request on this (and no one has to listen to me) is that if people do this, that they post the top 150 instead of just the top 100, because I think in some ways, it's a cooler and more interesting list and it's even more stacked with names that will be new to people and that they can be introduced to and explore.

In agreement with Matt on this.

This was fun. I appreciated everyone's contributions, and I especially thank those who went through the work of making and submitting a list. I apologize if at any point I said something that offended or annoyed anyone (if so, it was unintentional) or if I bored people with repetitive defense of Shawn Michaels and the standard Shawn Michaels matches like the Mind Games one. The best thing about this was how much discussion it seemed to create, and ideally that won't go away now that it's coming to a close.

Honestly, the comments on the Dylan Cena > 4 Pillars video is much better than I expected. I went in there expecting that someone was going to call him an overgrown kid or a fucking faggot or shit like that.

Honestly, the comments on the Dylan Cena > 4 Pillars video is much better than I expected. I went in there expecting that someone was going to call him an overgrown kid or a fucking faggot or shit like that.

How do I get access to the video?

This video is restricted. Try signing in with a Google Apps account.

How do I get access to the video?

This video is restricted. Try signing in with a Google Apps account.

I have this problem trying to use chrome at work as well weirdly if you use the same URL on internet explorer it normally works so try that

100. Rick Martel

99. Norman Smiley

98. Masahiro Chono

97. Jeff Jarrett

96. Jimmy Garvin

95. Greg Gagne

94. Chris Candido

93. Buzz Sawyer

92. Kevin Sullivan

91. Bruiser Brody

90. Phil Hickerson

89. Kevin Steen