Pro Wrestling Only

Is TNA the worst wrestling promotion in history?

Loss

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Eduardo James

I never really understood the appeal of the 6 sides ring personally.

Looks like Aries and ECIII aren't too happy about it.

So the people who don't wrestle are letting people who don't wrestle decide what I have to wrestle in? Great idea. My body, my vote. #4sides

This is why democracy doesn't work. You people should not have a voice when it comes to my well-being and safety. #Traditional #4sides

You got self-entitled idiots calling them wimps for not wanting a useless gimmick that apparently hurts more to bump on back.

Guest Eduardo James

Well, the full "post" is:

Austin Healy Aries @AustinAries · 10h

Please don't misinterpret #6sides as unsafe or dangerous. Decision makers at @IMPACTWRESTLING would never put us in that position. #4sides

Replied to 0 times

Austin Healy Aries @AustinAries · 10h

Guess I accomplished stirring up some debate on #4sides or #6sides. We all have opinions, and I shared mine from a different perspective.

Replied to 0 times

Austin Healy Aries @AustinAries · 11h

For those curious, I find #6sides to be far less forgiving on the body and harder to maneuver around, especially on the top rope. #4sides

Replied to 0 times

...this is the appropriate place for it, nor do I feel the potential risk outweighs the potential benefit for the wrestlers.

Replied to 0 times

Please understand, I DO think the fans voices should be heard, and I'm all for an interactive experience, BUT I'm not sure...

Replied to 0 times

What's wrong with wrestling? Letting people who've never done it, and never put their bodies on the line, run the show. #DoesntWork #4sides

Replied to 0 times

Austin Healy Aries @AustinAries · 12h

So the people who don't wrestle are letting people who don't wrestle decide what I have to wrestle in? Great idea. My body, my vote. #4sides

With Matt Hardy appearing at the NYC shows, I kind of hope he gets another look by WWE. I don't where he is with his personal issues, but I enjoy Fat Hardy on the indies more than I ever did during any of his big runs. He can still go, and he's really great at generating heat. I saw him wrestle last year, and when the crowd chanted "use a treadmill", he dragged his opponent into the corner and walked all over him. It was great.

2014:

BqfcxD0IcAAmYyE.jpg

With Matt Hardy appearing at the NYC shows, I kind of hope he gets another look by WWE. I don't where he is with his personal issues, but I enjoy Fat Hardy on the indies more than I ever did during any of his big runs. He can still go, and he's really great at generating heat. I saw him wrestle last year, and when the crowd chanted "use a treadmill", he dragged his opponent into the corner and walked all over him. It was great.

His conduct towards fans, wrestlers, promoters have all been greatly praised the past few years. I sincerely don't think substance abuse is an issue anymore. His wife on the other hand is really combustible and full of drama.

His conduct towards fans, wrestlers, promoters have all been greatly praised the past few years. I sincerely don't think substance abuse is an issue anymore. His wife on the other hand is really combustible and full of drama.

He's also been putting in quality work in OMEGA.

I was actually hearing details about this angle making t.v. before all the craziness that happened on Dreamer's shows a couple of weeks back. If they run with the idea I heard it has potentially to be out of this world hilarious. Naturally I will be reviewing this gem for VoicesOfWrestling.com tonight

Decided to watch Impact for the first time since probably the first year it came on TV tonight just to see how bad it is. Well, the first segment was pretty damn good. Hell, it was very good. Crowd is super hot and that match was really fun.

Slammiversary was a pretty solid show. Yeah, a lot of the crowd was drawn by Von Erich nostalgia, but the matches were all well done. It's a shame that a lot of potential is getting wasted by all the silly bullshit on Impact every week.

In fact, that's my two prong solution to fix TNA:

1. Actually promote your shit so you'll get more than 100 fans at houseshows.

2. Tell Dixie and the rest of your 1,000,000 heel factions to shut the fuck up once in a while and have actual wrestling matches on your wrestling shows.

Hardy has said that is back cannot take working a full time schedule with the WWE. Plus I think he is making great money working on weekend and enjoys the creative freedom . However you are right Hardy has become a master of getting heat.

Ok well I made it about an hour and then Dixie came on my TV and I just couldn't deal with the complete lack of awareness. Sweetie you are not over as a heel, people just genuinely think that you are fucking clueless moron.

It's really been quite a thing to see how TNA hardcores and even employees are circling the wagons convinced people only think TNA is an unwatchable mess because the evil dirt sheets say so. And that Meltzer/Bryan/Wade/etc all must be on the WWE payroll and that's why they are negative.

in I guess a somewhat surprising wrestling couple update, Bully Ray is dating Velvet Sky.

Poor vanilla midget Chris Sabin :(

Tommy Dreamer's promo was absolutely hilarious in how delusional it was. I mean "million of fans world wide" is a overused line anyway but has never meant so little then tonight :lol:

And that Meltzer/Bryan/Wade/etc all must be on the WWE payroll and that's why they are negative.

You can probably add Mike Johnson to the list as well. I mean I can't think of one "dirt sheet" guy who isn't working for TNA behind the scenes that supports the company now. It is funny that Meltzer has been given the ability to access company Q&A/press conferences for years and years and NOW TNA has decided to pull the plug on them

Guest Eduardo James

Taryn Terrell is back and picked the worst possible dress to engage in a brawl in. I honestly can't find myself caring about her return. I never saw the ladder match. but that last woman standing match wasn't that good aside from two or three bumps.

I might be the only one, but I miss Russo. TNA has never been really good, but they're so goddamn bland these days. Companies going down in flames are so much more fun to watch than one slowly petering out of existence. Where's the reverse battle royals and bright red closed dome cage matches that you have to escape?