Pro Wrestling Only

Comments that don't warrant a thread 2010-2011

Loss

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the video was after Hardy left, probably after the bust and Punk's promo that made fun of it.

I don't quite get why someone would, while high, publicly brag about how awesome they are for taking lots of drugs after being arrested on drug charges.

I think the video was after Hardy left, probably after the bust and Punk's promo that made fun of it.

I don't quite get why someone would, while high, publicly brag about how awesome they are for taking lots of drugs after being arrested on drug charges.

As someone pointed out it is almost like a brilliant self-deprecating parody like a Saturday Night Live skit or something.

Raven saying Punk was nothing on the indys until their feud.

Well he's kinda right for the most part. Punk made a name for himself in the midwest working for IWA and in St. Paul. During the same time-frame, American Dragon, Low Ki, Spanky, and others were way more well known and worked a hell of a lot more places. Punk wasn't even doing much in ROH until the Raven feud, and it was a Raven-style program, carried more by promos and interviews rather than matches.

As someone pointed out it is almost like a brilliant self-deprecating parody like a Saturday Night Live skit or something.

Yeah. Jeff's completely stoned and cutting a lousy marble-mouthed promo, while Matt is stuffing his face and whining about Lita. They couldn't have planned it any better to nail their most infamous tendencies.

Raven saying Punk was nothing on the indys until their feud.

Well he's kinda right for the most part. Punk made a name for himself in the midwest working for IWA and in St. Paul. During the same time-frame, American Dragon, Low Ki, Spanky, and others were way more well known and worked a hell of a lot more places. Punk wasn't even doing much in ROH until the Raven feud, and it was a Raven-style program, carried more by promos and interviews rather than matches.

I agree with that. Punk had a little of a name coming off the long Hero matches in IWA. It was really the Raven fued that put him on the map, so to say.

Check this out (sup Bix) from last year:

That will help the court case....

TNA management should be proud.

Seriously, these guys are the biggest fuck up of their generations. So pathetic.

This is a good illustration of the differences between the two promotions. Something like this would get you fired or at least suspended in WWE; in TNA they'll likely get a push.

Seriously, these guys are the biggest fuck up of their generations. So pathetic.

This is a good illustration of the differences between the two promotions. Something like this would get you fired or at least suspended in WWE; in TNA they'll likely get a push.

Matt was in WWE at the time but I get the feeling they weren't aware of it since it was on his pay site.

Matt was in WWE at the time but I get the feeling they weren't aware of it since it was on his pay site.

To be fair, there were plenty of publicly available YouTube videos where Matt was clearly messed up on pills before they even suspended him. This wasn't something they nipped in the bud.

To be fair, there were plenty of publicly available YouTube videos where Matt was clearly messed up on pills before they even suspended him. This wasn't something they nipped in the bud.

Yeah, but being messed up on pills wasn't the only thing he was doing.

John Cena posted this on Twitter earlier today.

CeNation. Just received western union tellagram via carrier pigieon from mexican cousin Juan. Apparently he just got hired by wwe...,

I really think they should use Darren Young as Juan Cena under the mask so John can be around while Juan wrestles.

This is just awesome on so many levels:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE24gFVY4PU

I love this.

That's great. Some years back, a buddy of mine was getting married and he told his fiancee' that every detail of the wedding would be her decision, no arguements from him, just as long as when they were introduced at the reception, the DJ would play HHH's "The Game". He didn't tell anyone but a few of us, and it was hilarious and cool as hell.