Pro Wrestling Only

Current WWE

Smack2k

Boy this was a perfect example of why I'll never attend a TV taping. I still love house shows, but god tapings are just the most boring things. Paige was shown getting into the ring at 10:14. Then a commercial, then a long Sting history. Bellas didn't get into the ring until fucking 10:24!!! And then the match got 15 seconds of time. That is unreal. Literally 10 minutes of ring entrances and waiting around for a complete non match.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So Dave opened the latest WO show by saying Brock was in the building for Raw but "something happened" and decided not to do whatever was planned for him.

I love Brock as much as the next guy, but I swear there's 13 year old girls who aren't as sensitive as he is some times.

I appreciate the fact WWE is thinking about their deaf audience by having everyone pointing to the Wrestlemania sign. Thanks for making sure everyone gets the obvious.

I enjoyed the Rusev Cena segment the most, although it really gets into jingoist territory now, with the gold ol' "don't talk shit 'bout 'merica !". But yeah, Lana and Rusev are the only ones that are booked exactly like they should.

Did I just see Tony Schiavone on WWE TV ? That Sting video was actually quite good.

Thank God, Randy Orton is still as boring as ever, and the booking doesn't do him any favour either. And please, just get Stephy, HHH, Kane and Big Show out of there now. Please.

Let's see, I guess the two matches I can enjoy for WM are Cena vs Rusev II and probably the tag team title match (maybe turning into a 6 men/women ?). The rest of the card… Wait, what is Daniel Bryan supposed to do anyway at this point ?

I feel like I'm back watching WCW in 99, really.

Let's see, I guess the two matches I can enjoy for WM are Cena vs Rusev II and probably the tag team title match (maybe turning into a 6 men/women ?). The rest of the card… Wait, what is Daniel Bryan supposed to do anyway at this point ?

Sell concessions like Bugsy McGraw in World Class, I think.

So Dave opened the latest WO show by saying Brock was in the building for Raw but "something happened" and decided not to do whatever was planned for him.

I love Brock as much as the next guy, but I swear there's 13 year old girls who aren't as sensitive as he is some times.

How about finding out exactly what happened before likening him to a 13 year old girl? With how awful creative is and with how WWE acts like all of these guys are replaceable, I find it refreshing when a guy has enough balls to stand up for himself.

That's if it had anything to do with creative.

The thing is, unlike others, Brock can stand up because he has leverage. Do you think Wade Barrett is going to to Vince "nah mate, I'm not jobbing to R-Truth, as I could leave tomorrow and headline PCW"?

They're awfully good at sending mixed messages to their talent. Reach up and grab brass rings and speak up for yourself and give ideas, except for when we don't care what your opinions are.

I can picture the scenario, Writer: "So Brock, here's the creative for tonight. After a brief in-ring scuffle which you back down from, you're gonna be hiding from Roman Reigns backstage. He's gonna be chasing you around with a chair, looking in the catering area, locker room, etc, but you'll be hiding in a closet. We'll occassionally see you poke your head out and ask Heyman if Roman is still out there. When Roman finally finds Paul, he runs up and grabs him and throws him through the catering table, covering him with ketchup and mustard. Paul will scream your name for help but you don't come out until Paul stops screaming. You think Reigns is gone, but as you're attending to Paul, Roman comes back and then you run away but you slip on the ketchup and mustard..."

Brock cuts him off "I ain't fuckin doing that."

They might (and rightly so) have the attitude of "well, if you can't up with anything better then shut up and do the damn angle", but then again, they might not. As it is WWE and they love contradictions/mixed messages/total headfuck decisions that don't show rhyme or reason on occasion.

I've listened to this now and it's clear that Dave was speculating that Brock decided not to do whatever was planned for him, as to what "something happened" was.

Daniel Bryan really did his best to get Reigns over on Raw, what a tremendous promo. Fire and honesty and made you believe completely in what he was saying, having the crowd in the palm of his hand teasing a heel turn. That whole exchange was the best thing on WWE television all year, and RR is starting to look like a star.

That's not what he said. He said 'something happened' and didn't want to speculate because people twist his words and report his speculation as fact. You are putting words into his mouth that he didn't say. All he knows is that he was there, was going to be on the show, and wasn't used. Orton was at shows for weeks and weeks and they kept delaying his return.....this could totally just be WWE booking on the fly as they often do

that's a hell of a way to start a program. I wonder if they will rush and have the match at mania. This feud was inevitable. It's obviously going to take up huge chunks of air time with Stephanie involved. The other women on the roster will be overshadowed for sure. She has to be salivating to the opportunity to shoot on Punk (if she will be allowed to)

The only thing keeping me from thinking this is an angle is no one in WWE ever says stuff like that towards Steph/Hunter/Vince on Twitter even in a kayfabe sense. Especially Steph, since she never lets the men get away with not being emasculated on Raw, let alone tiny ass AJ.

Even Cena sucks up to the bosses on Twitter.