Current WWE

Smack2k

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That won't be a Mania match, but the fact that they are programming him with Khali pretty much guarantees he's gonna be treated as mid-card fodder at best for the time being.

Hopefully he just beats his ass so much and starts a list of putting guys on the shelf or in the hall of pain which forces booker to get someone to take him out

WWE was better when I didn't have any emotional investment in a character and I just looked forward to Chris Masters Superstars matches

Yea but having that investment adds to the big moments it just makes the bad ones even worse. I've usually had some sort of attachment and makes it at least half way enjoyable no matter how shitty the product gets

Henry's push is coming after Mania. He returned as a beast a couple of weeks ago,I believe creative flipped a coin between Swagger and Henry for the earliest push and Swagger won.

I want to know who is the next guy Rock is going to give the rub to, They tried with Punk. He didnt come out of it looking any less but he didnt come out of it a bigger star than he was before.

WWE was better when I didn't have any emotional investment in a character and I just looked forward to Chris Masters Superstars matches

Yea but having that investment adds to the big moments it just makes the bad ones even worse. I've usually had some sort of attachment and makes it at least half way enjoyable no matter how shitty the product gets

Henry's big moments are probably done and there is no one else on the roster I give a fuck about at all as a character.

Henry's big moments are probably done and there is no one else on the roster I give a fuck about at all as a character.

I doubt it, man. On RAW tonight they made a big point of pointing out to the viewers at home that "MARK HENRY IS NEXT" with a graphic showing his killing people dead from last night.

I didn't like Henry not winning the Chamber last night but he was allowed to destroy every other person in the cage. He single handedly took out Hell No! He threw ORton through the pod. He had to take a suplex on the steel (fucking insane), needed all three remaining participants hit a big move, and was allowed to return and destroy the other three with relative ease. Mark Henry isn't going back to the midcard anytime soon. I think he will remain the focal point of SD! when the stupid immigration crap isn't on the air.

And I'm loving Zeb. His speech was like the Editorial/ Opinion page of our local paper in Longmont, CO any given day.

I loved their pre-taped vignette thing. Totally Swagger as dimwitted wholesome family conservative who happened to meet old guy who reads the federalist papers and Ron Paul's newsletter at a town hall meeting or something.

Sorry Johnny.

It's a blast!

That's the spirit! B)

Seriously, do you really think they're just gonna toss aside Henry? They're just finishing up the already started Khali program from before the Chamber build-up. They've got a lot of TV time to fill and a short ending program between them that WILL end with Henry killing Khali, is nothing to get upset about.

And since the crowd is starting to cheer Henry, they're left with how to turn him face without losing everything that makes him so awesome as a monster. I figure, since they've made a point of Henry and Orton being Arch-Enemies a lot recently, they'll pull a double turn deal where they feud and Orton ends up the heel and Henry can be a face without becoming smiling Mark again. Like the first time Orton and Henry feuded.

Oh and, Holy Shit...Vince is looking more and more like Andy Griffith every day.

Edit: The Drum Corp jamming on The Rock's music is the best shit. Fucking awesome.