Pro Wrestling Only

Current WWE

Smack2k

Orton had issues leading into his match at WrestleMania 22 with Mysterio/Angle and he was kept in there.

Orton is a totally different beast. I doubt Swagger will amount to anything now, not that he would have anyway. I mean, does anyone even remember this guys had been a world champ before ?

With Bruno getting inducted, and him giving the Wellness Program his stamp of approval, it would make no sense for Swagger to do the show now. It was a stupid gimmick anyway. Waste of a legend's time.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I guess Bill Hicks was wrong after all?

???

I'm guessing he's talking about Hick's bit about stoned drivers.

"Now. You know what, if I was going to have a drug be legal, it would not be alcohol, you know why? There's better drugs and better drugs for you. That's a fact, so you can stop your internal dialogue. "Wait a minute, Bill, alcohol is an accepted form of social interaction which for thousands of years has been the norm under which human beings have congregated in the form of social events and..." Shut the fuck up. Your denial is beneath you, and thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs, I see through you. Pot is a better drug than alcohol - fact, and I'll prove it. You're at a ballgame, you're at a concert, someone's really violent, aggressive and obnoxious, are they drunk or are they smoking pot? (Audience) Drunk! The one and only correct answer, tell them what they've won, Johnny. I have never seen people on pot get in a fight because it is fucking impossible! Hey, buddy. Hey, what? End of argument. Say you get in a car accident, and you've been smoking pot. You're only going four miles an hour. Vroom... CRASH. Shit, we hit something. Forgot to open the garage door, man. We got to get the garage door open so Domino's knows we're home!"

Just because he was charged with DUI doesn't mean he was actually high at the time he was arrested. In most states if you're stopped with paraphernalia you get charged with DUI since it's not like booze where they can do a breath test to see if you're drunk or not.

Really? Damn, that sucks. Granted, I thought he looked stoned in the mug shot, he's a history of this kind of thing, and speeding is always y'know (then again, do we know how fast/far over/where he was doing it?)... but having some beers in the car doesn't mean you're drunk, either. There's a difference between a guy doing 70 on a 65mph interstate, sober, with a bit of weed on him, and a guy doing 100 through a 30?mph residential area whilst drunk off his face...

If he was actually stoned while driving, then fuck him since he could have killed other people. If he just had a baggie and a pipe in his car when he got pulled over for speeding, while still a dumb thing, isn't something he should have his career ended over.

If he was actually stoned while driving, then fuck him since he could have killed other people. If he just had a baggie and a pipe in his car when he got pulled over for speeding, while still a dumb thing, isn't something he should have his career ended over.

Not that anyone should be driving while stoned but no one I have ever known have ever sped while stoned. Bill Hicks has it right when he says those drivers tend to be slower. Weed slows down your response time for everything.

Please. I beg of all of you. Don't let this thread turn into what the one over on DVDVR turned into over Swagger. Please...

So what is the latest on Undertaker? Judging by Raw, it really looks like they're putting Punk with Rock and Cena.

I think they're leaving that avenue open whilst, obviously, hoping Taker gives them a positive response.

As for FOX, I'm still waiting for the day someone pulls the trigger on a Dawkins-esque outspoken atheist. You'd need the absolute right guy to do it, but their weakness in getting their point across is the "you must be a fucking idiot to believe in God" attitude, and that's tailor-made for wrestling.

God I hate this kind of shit

Holy shit, I was watching the first minute or so and wondered why the hell would anyone hate it, as it's a pretty great promo from Dutch. Then... I understood why. Total Russoism. It's really too bad for Dutch that they wouldn't find something better to do with him rather than stupid shit like this, indeed. Watching Dutch read a pre-scripted promo and playing the corporate robot is depressing.