Pro Wrestling Only

The Steve Austin Show

Guest Andrews

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im only up to the second razor show but over the last few episodes gimme mo has become almost unbearable. i guess someone (possibly austin due to whatever brain damage he suffered during his career) decided to give this guy, his complete lack of wit and his annoying voice a bigger role. glad to know he's gone at some point in the (hopefully near) future.

also austin saying in an episode that he only advertises things he uses and believes in, and then a few minutes later saying he hasnt tried the t-plus stuff hes been shilling since the beginning made me lol.

but i love this show. the non interview episodes rarely fail to have me crying from laughter.

Steve Austin noted on his most recent podcast that Daniel Bryan will be one of his guests in the next few weeks.

source: lordsofpain.net

Don't remember Austin saying that in the last 2 episodes. Did I miss it or it's just BS by lordsofpain? (wouldn't be the first time from them)

He announced it.

Steve Austin noted on his most recent podcast that Daniel Bryan will be one of his guests in the next few weeks.

source: lordsofpain.net

Don't remember Austin saying that in the last 2 episodes. Did I miss it or it's just BS by lordsofpain? (wouldn't be the first time from them)

He announced it.

That's fucking awesome :)

And in even bigger podcast news, this happened a couple of hours ago:

https://twitter.com/TheRock/statuses/404779563294543872

Steve Austin ‏@steveaustinBSR

Fixing to talk to my buddy Brian Knobs of the Nasty Boys for #steveaustinshow Unleashed. Should be highly entertaining. Coming soon.

Dwayne Johnson ‏@TheRock

@steveaustinBSR Ask him about when he and Jeff Jarrett got me drunk in Nashville when I was 15. Helluva night! #PieAllNightLong

https://twitter.com/steveaustinBSR/status/404797093841473536

Steve AustinCuenta verificada ‏@steveaustinBSR

@TheRock Alright, I'm officially inviting you for a session of BS on the #steveaustinshow. What's it gonna be? The people demand it.

:D

WHAT!?

First Keller last week, now Meltzer in today's show.

You know, its one thing to have Keller or Meltzer do a show and interview a wrestler in a shoot-ish format (think PTB's style of interviewing), but did you ever think you'd see the day where a former wrestler himself would not only host a show, but have a major shoot journalist (as opposed to a staff member of Apter's publications for example, someone who worked on keeping the work style back in the day) on as a guest on a show.

Meltzer and Austin was a trip. I really hope they do a pt. 2, and 3, and 4 and on and on. Very entertaining. Austin loves wrestling history, and who better to talk to about that than Dave?

I guess they taped the show in Vegas the weekend of the last UFC show? Or somewhere in Cali? Austin did his cold open "from the BSR ranch" but the interview was taped and at points he was describing things physically and made a comment like, "you have to be sitting right in front of me like Dave here is"

The Pillman talk was very cool, and sad. Insightful that Dave thought Pillman "went crazy" at some point around 94ish, and Austin admitting to really not being close friends with him as much as people think. The Montreal talk was interesting too. Loved Austin ribbing him a bit for giving the scaffold match he was in -***.5

I guess they taped the show in Vegas the weekend of the last UFC show? Or somewhere in Cali? Austin did his cold open "from the BSR ranch" but the interview was taped and at points he was describing things physically and made a comment like, "you have to be sitting right in front of me like Dave here is"

They were chatting on Skype.