Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the Mania Rewind special on WM 1. Pretty fun stuff and a good 15-20 minute segment that gets you hyped for the match. They showed all the build up to the match in clips format and had numerous talking head interviews from the principles as where as present stars speaking on the magnitude. Certainly felt like a 30 for 30 short type piece and was a cool thing to sit through even though the first 10 minutes or so involved the old "Vince gambled it all on WM 1" viewpoint.

It's understandable, but seeing "Far From Over" and "Badstreet USA" overdubbed on old NWA shows is sort of soul crushing.

I knew that they were overdubbing music that they don't own rights to, but I didn't realize that includes the Slam Jam songs. I guess this is the result of Jimmy Papa suing them. How am I supposed to fully enjoy the nostalgic experience of watching '93 WCW without "A Man Called Sting" and "Simply Ravishing?"

Frustrating that the first WCCW episodes aren't in consecutive order. At least four posted right now (if you go through the schedule) and while two are back to back, there's also one that takes place one month earlier and one that takes place one month later.

Same with the ECW Hardcore TV episodes from 1993-1994. Looks to be about 10, all spaced around a month apart.

The Raw flashbacks are in order through May of 1993, how hard would it have been to do that for every TV show?

Wrestlewar 1992 is complete as is Beach Blast 1992.

Just checked GAB 1989... it seems complete. Must have been bad info.

It looks like the tape is damaged to some degree and maybe they used the master tape for the comm. release in certain areas. There's an edit when they go to the battle royal that I think is exactly the same as as the one the comm tape.