Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is watching right now, they are having a little commercial/feature with Dustin Rhodes... GOLDUST IN HIS OWN WORDS

Dustin's one of my five favorite wrestlers ever I think, but I've heard his shoot interviews and read enough of his book and I'm not sure that's a good idea.

To paraphrase the great Joe Walsh, "I hate to complain, but sometimes I still do." This whole guessing where to fast forward thing is going to bother me a lot. I have never been a watch a whole show type of guy. The tradeoff is of course the video quality is way better here than youtube.

Am I to understand that they pulled all the great content they used to have on WWE.com. I know that I watched Backlund/Valentine '79 draw and the Backlund/Hogan Philly '80 match on WWE.com and now I couldn't find them by searching "Bob Backlund". Did I fuck up?

No this is slick as hell. Great footage, great interview. It feels like a clip of a documentary but I have never seen this anywhere. It isn't in the line up. I think this is the WWE network version of commercials between shows. If so, this is awesome.

Yes, so far the "commercials" on this have been great. The Vince and HHH introductions to the network were awesome and both had total shit eating grins on their faces

I'm very impressed with the quality of the "live feed" so far. The VOD not so much, but they'll sort that out

there's so much stuff I need to "figure out" and so many questions I need answered its probably gonna be a while before I actually relax and enjoy a whole show.

Over the Edge is on here. There's a graphic at the beginning that says "in memory of Owen Hart who accidentally passed away during this broadcast"

Kind of shocked this is here, I thought the listing was an oversight.

If anyone is watching right now, they are having a little commercial/feature with Dustin Rhodes... GOLDUST IN HIS OWN WORDS

These are like the mini-segments you see on like a HBO between movies/programs starting at the top of the hour. They recorded one for Regal too.

Like Word of Mouth on TCM?