Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how much Vince is losing his shit over the problems. Every day that a problem persists . Is a potential custumer he could lose . If we thought the announcers got it bad I can only wonder what the techies are getting.

From what I understand the problems they're having are pretty impressive for day 1/2. Other online projects are often much more buggy and subject to a ton of bigger issues than they've had thus far. The quality isn't where you want it to be, but for launch they should be proud. Its not hard to imagine a scenario where the story of day 1 is massive signup / access failures that completely overshadow everything else going on. That hasn't been the case here.

Yeah, as a longtime subscriber to MLB's streaming video, it usually doesn't work right for the first 1-2 weeks because of demand. WWE's live stream has been exponentially smoother. I am a bit anxious to see how it will handle demand on Mania night.

VOD on the Roku is still quite buggy. Some stuff won't work. Everything seems to stop and start. Still, once they get the kinks worked out, and add to the VOD library, this'll be monopolizing my TV

I haven't messed around with the search function too much, but I found it odd how far down in the list of guys named "Terry" Funk was. It wasn't alphabetical either. They did have "Terry Allen" listed which I chuckled at. Would anyone searching for Magnum TA search "Terry Allen" other than possibly people who post on this board ^_^

The Great Muta isn't in the search engine at all. Keiji Mutoh, on the other hand...yeah.

Hashimoto's in there, too.

Any Roku users finding big gaps in the ppv catalogue, ie no ppvs at all for certain years?

Check your parental controls. Could be blocking out anything TV-14 or higher.

Where do you update your parental controls on your Roku box (I have Roku 2 by the way). The only thing i see is the 'Choose your PIN preferences" part of the My Account. I wonder if you have to have the 'A PIN is not required' button for this network?

I'm still having VOD issues on the Roku 3. A video will start and play for a few minutes and then just stop and Roku will pop-up with an error that either says "server timeout" or "unexpected socket". Can't access GAB '91 at all. Also, I'll select some videos (WrestleMania Rewind for example) and instead of playing, it'll go back to the main Roku channel menu. I've rebooted the Roku too. Anyone know what might be causing those issues on Roku?