Pro Wrestling Only

Summerslam 2014

goodhelmet

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brock's sweating like a whore in church.

Brock is sweating off about 2 or 3 months of steroids in this match. No way he can fail a drug test ;)

Charles Robinson has a look on his face like he is witnessing a murder.

Look at the puddles of sweat on the ring. It is like a rainfall :blink:

Was that adam Sandler playing the role of the shocked fan

I, kind of don't know what to think about that. I mean, it was entertaining as hell but completely surreal to see Cena mauled like that again.

Also, how the hell do they build someone to beat Lesnar for the belt? It seems like absolutely nobody will be ready for Mania. I guess the only way out is Plan Cena...

John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar

- I thought this was awesome in every single way. The crowd heat was through the roof. The shock F5 in the beginning. The torture Brock gave Cena. Laughing after the FU. The ground and pound with the clever uppercut to his mouth when Cena was covering his head to protect against the blows. I really want to mention how great those released German are compared to the rolling Germans. Man, Lesnar just mauled Cena. Not as great as the first match, not even close, but very entertaining.

Sweet job by the network skipping ahead to show Lesnar holding Cena for the F5. Not sure how much I missed. Went from Lesnar getting out of the STF, punching Cena, then skipping ahead to the F5. Took a little bit out of the finish I was looking for.

Good to see them play this clean, though. Didn't know how they could have Cena survive that mauling.