Pro Wrestling Only

Summerslam 2014

goodhelmet

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ambrose vs. Rollins

That rocked. Ambrose is going to get over by laying out these chaotic matches that are barely held together before completely spilling out into bedlam. I kind of hope that they have a rematch on Raw that ends with Ambrose throwing Rollins into a river somewhere.

Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose

- There was no way this was going to meet my expectations and it didn’t. I liked moments but not the entire match as a whole. Early on, I liked Ambrose punishing Rollins but they changed tides too quickly. The crowd brawling stuff was fun but I love the lumberjacks cutting off Rollins from leaving. The big car wreck spot was well played but a little too choreographed. The ending wasn’t what I was expecting but I am glad Rollins won with the briefcase.

That was fun, but I don't understand why they are working so hard to not give people the Ambrose-Rollins match they want to see. That felt more like a TV match that would be angle advancement than it did any type of attempt to settle something. I am way down on the show at this point compared to everyone else it seems. I'm starting to think 2014 WWE isn't for me unless Daniel Bryan is involved.

1. They earned the stip breaking. The stip was working and then Ambrose went nuts and I think that got Ambrose over and used the stip as a way to do so. What's the harm in that?

2. I think we'll see more and more delayed satisfaction and 3 month feuds due to the network.

Bray Wyatt rubbing his beard on Jericho in a reverse chinlock might be the best offense I've seen from him outside of his early running elbows. Hell it may be better than those.

Wyatt has lots of nice little touches like that. I love him using the ring against Jericho. Both guys are trying here but the crowd just isn't feeling it.