Pro Wrestling Only

Summerslam 2014

goodhelmet

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the WWE network model we are going to have multiple matches with stips. If we aren't honoring them they mean nothing in the long run.

I fail to realize how the stip "meant nothing". It setup the final sequence and added to the "chaotic" vibe of the whole feud.

I expect the Street Fight or whatever gimmick match they are gonna have for NOC will be more decisive.

The whole point of the stip was to keep it in the ring. They easily could have picked another stip like falls count anywhere if they wanted to have brawling in the stands and a chaotic finish which they could have done with a falls count anywhere. Bottom line they could have had the match they had with a different stip.

In the WWE network model we are going to have multiple matches with stips. If we aren't honoring them they mean nothing in the long run.

I fail to realize how the stip "meant nothing". It setup the final sequence and added to the "chaotic" vibe of the whole feud.

I expect the Street Fight or whatever gimmick match they are gonna have for NOC will be more decisive.

The whole point of the stip was to keep it in the ring. They easily could have picked another stip like falls count anywhere if they wanted to have brawling in the stands and a chaotic finish which they could have done with a falls count anywhere. Bottom line they could have had the match they had with a different stip.

Matt pretty much summed it up for me, but I don't see how what happened tonight will hurt future Lumberjack matches. If anything, it will benefit them.

Stephanie McMahon vs. Brie Bella
- Stephanie’s outfit is awesome… like the newest member of KISS. Steph’s torture offense was pretty sweet. When Brie was on offense, this was… awkward. Anyway, with Nikki’s turn… this HAS TO foreshadow the main event.

Stop it man, Plan Cena ain't gonna happen...

[Meltzer] unless it does [/Meltzer]

Stephanie McMahon vs. Brie Bella
- Stephanie’s outfit is awesome… like the newest member of KISS. Steph’s torture offense was pretty sweet. When Brie was on offense, this was… awkward. Anyway, with Nikki’s turn… this HAS TO foreshadow the main event.

Stop it man, Plan Cena ain't gonna happen...

[Meltzer] unless it does [/Meltzer]

Dude, I am so bored with WWE that I have to convince myself there is still a reason to tune in besides the post PPV podcast.