Pro Wrestling Only

Summerslam 2014

goodhelmet

But this way they put Ambrose over for actively defying the stip. It wasn't just haphazardly that they broke it. It was with purpose.

So he actively defied a stip that he chose that lead to him losing . Kinda makes him a dumb babyface.

He's freaking nuts! He's Dean Ambrose!

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But this way they put Ambrose over for actively defying the stip. It wasn't just haphazardly that they broke it. It was with purpose.

So he actively defied a stip that he chose that lead to him losing . Kinda makes him a dumb babyface.

His character is a lunatic. He lost it and went after everybody, thus mucking with the stip. Made perfect sense.

Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns

- This made Reigns looks so bad and I blame Orton. His slow headlock offense is not what the crowd wants to see. Plus, I don’t buy Orton as a main player anymore. I can accept Reigns the Superhero injured because Kane and Orton and Rollins all took him out. Looking like a pussy against Orton just hurts his mystique. Decent ending to a pretty good match but God Randy Orton needs to go away NOW!

Pretty good second half that makes you wonder why they ddin't just do a sprint instead of that flat first half. I can't be very critical of Reigns, dude is just starting his career. But man, unless he gets a hot program against Cena in the fall, I don't see this green light push not backfiring come Mania season.

When does WWE finally admit Reigns isn't the new top guy? He has the looks they like but he is probably the third most over ex Shield member right now.

You answered your own question with the "look" part.

I agree that if Reigns is getting this massive Brock vs Reigns like push that people are talking about then he needs to get a lot lot better