Pro Wrestling Only

Rusev

shoe

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the issue there is that Lana doesn't seem to be very interesting as a babyface character.

Agree on that point, I was actually thinking the exact same thing when I was typing my post. Then again, was Liz that interesting alongside Savage when they were both babyfaces ? To me, Liz's best work came in WCW when she was a heel with Flair, then with Savage in the nWo and mostly later on with Luger in 99/00.

I guess Lana, who's hotter than Liz, can find a way to make her interesting as a babyface, although the WWE production and writing style probably would prevent that anyway.

I guess you could say Liz wasn't INTERESTING but there was just something about her that made you like her. You just thought she was this really sweet woman and wanted her to be happy.

Lana's appeal as a heel was like the complete opposite of that and now as a babyface I don't even know what she is supposed to be.

A couple things:

Firstly, I was wrong. The Lana face turn has been dreadful. Not entirely her fault, some of it lies on Ziggler, most of it is the terrible material they have to work with. They did strip away all that made her unique & I didn't see the forest from the trees in that regard. I was way off and everyone else saw it before I did. So I apologize there.

Secondly, Rusev is everything that I wanted Nikita Koloff to be. He's my favorite guy on the whole roster I think. He's a lot better than I thought he would be.