Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestle Mania 32... Live As It Happens

goodhelmet

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think to check the Springsteen show prices tonight on Stubhub until 45 minutes before the show. I made my peace with often missing that sort of arena show due to budgetary reasons many years ago. Long story short, $10 for $150 face tickets on the street. God bless the oil crash. I'm outta here, Mania-keteers!

Don't follow this exactly. Did you pay $10 for tix? Stubhub is open less than an hour before a show?

Stubhub is open that late I think, but the low prices there made me go downtown to look for scalpers, where I paid $10.

I do think Charlotte deserves some praise for how far she has come in a relatively short time. Working with people like Sasha, Becky, and others has definitely taught her a lot. A few months ago even I thought she was as wooden and uninteresting as any wrestler in the company and although she's hardly my favourite by any stretch, she's clearly improved rapidly.

Apparently I'm in the minority, but I thought that was the right finish. Build for the babyface title win in a big match at Summerslam or a big show as you now can have a proper chase starting tomorrow.

I'm with you. Charlotte's a heel and I'm perfectly happy to watch Sasha run her down.

Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch

This match has had a better build on TV than anything else on the show thus far, and proved to be MOTN. Haters will call it "rehearsed", as if that's not true of 90% of all Mania matches. Sasha's tributes to Eddy were great. Killer Frog Splash. Charlotte looked awkward in two different armbars, but that's the only petty crit I had with this. Her moonsault was awesome. Loved Lynch dragging Banks to the ropes to save the match, only to have Flair later mirror it with his interference. Didn't really mind the finish as it felt like true heel heat, but this was Sasha's night to win and it won't mean as much at like, Extreme Rules or whatever.

Definitely best match of the night so far, but it's not like there's much competition for that honor right now.

I really like how there are people who wanted Sasha to win, people wanted Becky to win (like myself), and nobody that wanted Charlotte to win (because she's a heel). To me, that's kind of exactly the circumstances you want in a triple threat feud and that match was exactly the type of one you'd want to get.

Banks has a legit gripe as to why she deserves another title shot, Charlotte can continue to claim to be the best (while the audience hates her because she and her father are cheaters), and while Lynch can be moved down the card for a minute, I think she's won over enough of the audience as a babyface that, when the time comes, she'll have her moment in the future.

Why can't these stupid mother fuckers book a wrestling show? Fucking trash booking top to bottom.

I'm glad the women delivered a good match, but FFS they had a chance to make Sasha or Becky at the biggest show of the year, and the fans were begging for Sasha to get the win.