WWE Hall of Fame 2019

flyonthewall2983

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the idea of doing a whole show around just inducting Undertaker. The character is a crucial part of history and the man himself a practical institution to those who have worked there for the last 20 years now.

As a television show it badly needs to be rethought. It's one thing to have total freedom because it's your Network and not being bound by the restrictions of networks, but overkill is all the more possible if things get out of hand. 

52 minutes ago, sek69 said:

There was something floating around Twitter that claimed to be from WWE promoting some event featuring "the Hall of Famer Undertaker". I could see them really stacking the HOF this year to counter ROH running MSG. 

That show is already sold out and no one cares about the HOF so that seems like a waste of everyone’s time.

Rumor/Potential Spoiler:

Hart Foundation (Bret Hart, Jim Neidhart, and Jimmy Hart)

The tag team, not the stable, so no Owen Hart, Brian Pillman, or Davey Boy Smith.

Supposedly according to PWInsider, which I never go to because they had a rep for massive spyware years ago - no idea if that's still the case.

I wish they'd scale it down a bit, and not just in terms of the length. Do it like they did in 2004 and in the 90's where it'd be in a ballroom somewhere with just the roster, their families, etc. It would make for better television. I could see something like this if they ever get around to actually making a building for their HOF.

• 2 weeks later...