Pro Wrestling Only

Is the empire crumbling before our eyes?

flyonthewall2983

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He'll find a way to be "unfit to stand trial/give evidence". His 'celebrity doctor' will help, there. Either in a civil trial, or on Federal sex-trafficking charges. Once the delaying tactics have run their course.

Orange Jesus will absolve him of his sins if he gets back in anyway.

Let's not get attached to the notion that Vince will be figuratively hung, drawn and quartered. At worst he'll have to wear a gown with an "R" on it (again, figuratively).

I hope this cunt gets every cancer.

17 hours ago, strobogo said:

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.ctd.157647/gov.uscourts.ctd.157647.1.0.pdf There is some absolutely insane behavior in this. The amount of people implicated from Vince to other corpos to talent to production and TV crews. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out who the other corporate officers mentioned are. Absolute straight predator shit start to finish. Can't even imagine if mid 70s Vince was this brazen and blatant AT WORK, with other co-workers, years after me too started taking these dudes down, how much of a horror show he had to be in the 80s.

But what the fuck is Vince's deal with Johnny Ace? 

there is some vile vile stuff in here, i dont recommend reading it

13 hours ago, Ricky Jackson said:

I know, right? When I read that part I thought "I can't believe this piece of trash is actually pulling the same bullshit he did with Stu Hart when he stiffed him on payments for Stampede back in 1984" Yeah, I'm in the wrestling bubble

Seriously though, if all this is true, even though I thought Vince was human garbage before, this is so fucking gross. I hope Linda takes his ass to the cleaners and he ends up locked away

Putting my lawyer hat on for a moment: this is a civil lawsuit. There is no criminal indictment. This may happen in the future, but for now he's not facing jail time, he's in jeopardy of being on the hook for damages in a civil lawsuit in the tens of millions of dollars.

14 hours ago, Ricky Jackson said:

I hope Linda takes his ass to the cleaners and he ends up locked away

She's almost as bad and almost as gross, so fuck her too.

I say "almost" just because Vince is in a (low) class by himself.

I will say that a lawsuit filing is by definition tailored to make all named parties look as much at fault as possible, so while the text messages are basically irrefutable if they are demonstrated to have come from Vince, claims of others in the company “knowing” may be overstated unless evidence in discovery demonstrates otherwise. Vince showing people naked pictures of someone understood as his mistress and getting “Yeah, she’s hot, way to go Vince” would not be tantamount to knowledgeable complicity in gang rape and sex trafficking but could be represented in a lawsuit filing as such.

What a sick fuck, though. Does every billionaire want to be Jeffrey Epstein?

I would submit that others in the company knowing and approving of Vince's rapist tendencies vs. the victim being gaslighted into thinking they are is mostly an academic distinction in terms of impact on the victim. And yeah, all the public evidence points to Linda being almost as devoid of redeeming qualities as her husband. At least Vince never tried to overturn an election. And it's my understanding that they've been living apart for quite some time.

I said this elsewhere, it would have been better if in 1982, Vince Sr. just gave the company to Monsoon and Albano (I think he was in line for succession) and have them be co-owners. If Albano still meets Cyndi Lauper, they still go mainstream while Vince is still a lowly announcer in a yellow coat.

14 minutes ago, Dav'oh said:

The silence from Cena, Dwayne, HHH, Undertaker and the rest, is, as they say, deafening.

Not a single word of outrage or disgust.

While you're not wrong, the sad fact is they gain nothing by saying anything - except maybe putting themselves in danger of a lawsuit. The U.S. is very litigious.  

Vince finally resigning just because Slim Jim put their sponsorship in pause (and according to Fightful, there was a potential sponsor that decide to drop off negotiations today) is the corporate world in a nutshell. Only way something happens is if the people charge's money is in danger.

4 hours ago, JRH said:

I said this elsewhere, it would have been better if in 1982, Vince Sr. just gave the company to Monsoon and Albano (I think he was in line for succession) and have them be co-owners. If Albano still meets Cyndi Lauper, they still go mainstream while Vince is still a lowly announcer in a yellow coat.

Even in this timeline, though, isn't there a real possibility of Victor Quiñones ending up in a very high ranking position in the WWF? You'd probably get just as much depravity coming from their management if that happens.

Vince had to resign, even if only a quarter that was alleged is true it would have made WWE a corporate Chernobyl as long as he was around in any form or fashion.

What's going to be a bigger issue for the company is when people start piecing together who all the Unnamed WWE Corporate Employees are who are named in the lawsuit. It probably won't be too hard for the internet to do its thing and sleuth it out, as it will most likely reveal just how baked in all this sleaze is in the company.

Of course none of that really matters, it's no secret that the corporate structure of WWE needed to be burned to the ground decades ago. What really matters is Vince finally having to accept some form of accountability for his gross behavior. 

1 hour ago, Sweet Brown Koko said:

Had Vince not sold the company, I wonder if people would have filed these lawsuits? It seems like although Vince got the cash, he inadvertently put himself in a position to finally be held accountable for his past behavior.

Probably not, since hush money arrangements like the one made with the woman filing this lawsuit were done so that the sale/merger could happen without any obstacles. An arrangement he apparently decided to throw in the trash the moment he figured she didn't pose any threat to derailing his access to easy billions anymore.