Pro Wrestling Only

Comments that don't warrant a thread - Part 3

Loss

The thing that bothers me the most about A.J. is that WWE has portrayed her as a literal child. Like she's a twelve-year-old running around or something.

Heh, I always have to wonder, what kids are ppl hanging around to come up with this talking point? I'm not usually around children that often but I don't know any 12 yr olds that look or act like AJ does.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Cena is the alpha male of the company and AJ would be perceived as sloppy fourths at this point? Cena belongs with a pure blue eyed blonde like Kelly Kelly. This is McMahon booking, after all.

Sloppy fourths.... awesome. There has to be a bit of alliteration to replace sloppy but I am struggling to find it.

Because Cena is the alpha male of the company and AJ would be perceived as sloppy fourths at this point? Cena belongs with a pure blue eyed blonde like Kelly Kelly. This is McMahon booking, after all.

Sloppy fourths.... awesome. There has to be a bit of alliteration to replace sloppy but I am struggling to find it.

Filthy Fourths....Frothy Fourths...Hey Will, I'm yer man when it comes to gross jokes. ;)

I went to comic-con a few weeks back here in Austin and sat in the CM Punk Q&A. For starters it was only scheduled for 30 minutes. The man went for 1 hr and 15 minutes. He answered every ones question. The moderator was like we have time for 2 more questions. Punk was like nah, I have the time let's knock out the whole line. Their must have been 20 or 30 more people in the line. I thought that was cool of him.

He came across as a huge fan of wrestling. He was funny,articulate, pushed his DVD,and potential feud with Austin. A total student of the game. He was a fan of Buck Robley which I thought was great and actually ties into his ugly yellow ass shirt . Overall, it was a great time, and Punk was great.

Watching Jesse Ventura's shoot interview, I'm amazed at how good Jesse comes off. Well, not that amazed, but he comes off a lot more humble and down to earth than I would have ever thought. Sure he puts himself over quite a bit, but never in an obnoxious way, and really comes of more like a very smart guy, much smarter than pretty much anyone else (which kinda explain why he did so good with himself too). I loved the part where he explains that he wouldn't hang out much with other wrestlers and stay in his room a lot, and the end result is that he's been married with the same wife, his first, for the last 37 years. Of course he's as articulate as ever so he's a great story teller. Only wish it wouldn't be RF in front of him asking questions, as he's as inept as ever (a few times during the interview Jesse talks about stuff that happened during his WWE HoF induction, and of course toward the end of the interview RF asks him : "Would you like to go to the WWE HoF ?". What a cretin.)

You guys should be listening to Colt Cabana's Art of Wrestling weekly anyway but Jame Dundee was on it this week:

http://tsmradio.com/coltcabana/2012/11/07/...0-jamie-dundee/

One thing I was wondering as I haven't heard seen anyone here or DVDR comment on her but do people have any thoughts on Sweet Saraya? She took the US by storm in the past two years in Shimmer and recently other US Indies. She got so hot so quickly Prazak put the Shimmer title on her and has booked the main event scene around her. She is a veteran of the traditional British Wrestling and the mother of WWE developmental talent Paige.

So I'm on the Watterson Expressway in Louisville coming home from playing basketball and I see three cars pulled over. One with a guy sitting on top of his car with his hands out as if to say "what, what!" and a guy in shorts and a long sleeve neon orange shirt holding his ear as if to say "I can't hear you." Whether this was an argument, road rage about to explode or guys just trying to communicate I don't know.

Oh, and the guy in the orange shirt is currently 1/2 of the OVW tag champions, Jessie Godderz.

Wasn't expecting that.

You guys should be listening to Colt Cabana's Art of Wrestling weekly anyway but Jame Dundee was on it this week:

http://tsmradio.com/coltcabana/2012/11/07/...0-jamie-dundee/

One thing I was wondering as I haven't heard seen anyone here or DVDR comment on her but do people have any thoughts on Sweet Saraya? She took the US by storm in the past two years in Shimmer and recently other US Indies. She got so hot so quickly Prazak put the Shimmer title on her and has booked the main event scene around her. She is a veteran of the traditional British Wrestling and the mother of WWE developmental talent Paige.

She more than deserves it. I've not seen much Shimmer but judging by her work in the UK indies she's probably the best promo in the world.

I'm watching Will's Dusty comp, and man...how fucking awesome was The James Boys ambushing the Midnight Express, and almost dragging/ hanging Cornette with a lariat around the neck from the back of their pick-up truck? "They's two great Outlaws who ride the range, and act strange..ALL THE TIME! Chasin' wimmen, drankin' booze, and RAISIN' HELL! THAT'S OUTLAW!" B)

So I'm on the Watterson Expressway in Louisville coming home from playing basketball and I see three cars pulled over. One with a guy sitting on top of his car with his hands out as if to say "what, what!" and a guy in shorts and a long sleeve neon orange shirt holding his ear as if to say "I can't hear you." Whether this was an argument, road rage about to explode or guys just trying to communicate I don't know.

Oh, and the guy in the orange shirt is currently 1/2 of the OVW tag champions, Jessie Godderz.

Wasn't expecting that.

I moved to Louisville in '05 when OVW was still WWE's developmental. The Tolands (The Dicks), Daniel Pruder, Kevin Thorn and one of Duece and Domino (I think it was Compton) lived in my apartment complex. I was pumping gas next to CM Punk one time and saw him eating out a couple times. It was cool seeing those guys around town and then seeing them pop up on Raw or Smackdown a couple of weeks later. I miss them being developmental.

Current OVW is still pretty good. The deal with TNA doesn't seem to make a ton of difference. It's at least got a few of their guys a shot on tv.