Current WWE

Smack2k

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought Sting was cutting a good promo before Steph came in and spat out the same stuff that we've been hearing forever.

It was so funny how Sting basically told us how stupid this whole WCW angle is and then Stephanie comes out and spends 2 or 3 minutes talking about WCW. :wacko:

Plus Steph trying to do the Vince McMahon slowly sneaking up the ring apron like he did against Hogan

Hey Zach Ryder got a win on Raw, when is the last time that happened? I'm only barely watching Raw but that Ryback clothesline to The Miz made me happy.

He beat Fandango in a two-minute match in July, apparently. Next before that was the 11-on-3, which is what I assumed that it had to be.

Man if this is what it takes to get a legit Andre documentary then I'm all for it.

Given how awful the Von Erichs special that was talked about for years was, I won't too excited even if it did happen

Didn't watch it after learning it was only a short. Was it bad or just nothing that wasn't already covered in the WWE and the Heroes of World Class docs?

Man if this is what it takes to get a legit Andre documentary then I'm all for it.

Given how awful the Von Erichs special that was talked about for years was, I won't too excited even if it did happen

Didn't watch it after learning it was only a short. Was it bad or just nothing that wasn't already covered in the WWE and the Heroes of World Class docs?

I guess I am not being fair because obviously it wasn't intended for just wrestling fans. I am sure most people who saw never heard of the Von Erichs so it was interesting to them.

That's at least the fifth time tonight that JBL has said "why would you pay $65 for a PPV when you can get the WWE Network for $10!?" -- Isn't the WWE Network still limited in the areas where it is available? Why tell people they're dumb if they want to buy the PPV? Wouldn't WWE, from a business perspective, want people to pay more?

That's at least the fifth time tonight that JBL has said "why would you pay $65 for a PPV when you can get the WWE Network for $10!?" -- Isn't the WWE Network still limited in the areas where it is available? Why tell people they're dumb if they want to buy the PPV? Wouldn't WWE, from a business perspective, want people to pay more?

At this point I think they just want more people paying for the Network so they can announce a big number the day after Mania and see the stock price raise.

Missed the first half hour. Steph burying Sting sounds bad, but I've liked every other segment thus far. Even booking Orton in a three-on-one match as his sought-after reward (?) almost makes sense from a kayfabe perspective: Orton's so badass that he actually likes those odds, so as to punt three birds with one stone.

Brock's video, Snoop's joy, Simmons making the jobber ten-man into something, Rusev/Swagger/Cena, and the tag match all advanced stories, in that "set the bar low" kind of way. Paige-Nikki was solid, even with that finish. Thought Axelmania was the good kind of dumb: first time in ages that I've LOLed watching RAW.

I feel like Bray Wyatt would make a stronger case if he would just say that he's going to end The Undertaker's career at Wrestlemania. Trying to talk in riddles & metaphors & whatnot... he's just too damn long-winded & people lose interest in what he's saying.