Current WWE

Smack2k

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, they are really throwing away Taker's match this year. Cole cut away from that promo like it was an Ascension match. Would not be surprised to see Taker beat Bray in under 10 minutes, just to get him out of there without injuring himself and rebuild toward retirement at Cowboys Stadium.

KrisZ actually brought up an awesome point where Rusev could retain, Brock could retain, but you build to Reigns/Rusev probably at SummerSlam where Reigns winning actually means something. Of course, Cena winning the belt is looking like what will happen because he'll still draw if they're trying to make the U.S. title mean something again. But what do you do with Rusev now?

Wow, they are really throwing away Taker's match this year. Cole cut away from that promo like it was an Ascension match. Would not be surprised to see Taker beat Bray in under 10 minutes, just to get him out of there without injuring himself and rebuild toward retirement at Cowboys Stadium.

I said this on Twitter as well. Nothing puts over a promo like Cole immediately dismissing it to shill a phone app.

That face off was lame as fuck. Holy shit, how do the go home with THAT?

Heyman's promo sounded like he might turn on Brock. That wink was a little too much though, maybe a red herring?

Eh, at least I don't have a clue how it's gonna end so that's something.

Either Reigns is turning heel or he's the victim of the most egregious political hit in the history of wrestling

At this point no level of sincere incompetence is out of the question of WWE's booking.

I agree with tim here. But man, at the very least Reigns has to be a polarizing figure in "creative".

I do think that the Heyman promo could be a nice set up for a heel turn. But will it matter?

The only logical use of The Rock at Mania based on the way they're treating Reigns: Rock watches Brock beat Reigns nearly to death and then swears revenge to set up Brock/Rock.

That's if Lesnar has re-signed with WWE. If he hasn't, do you still shoot the angle hoping that he eventually does?

If Lesnar hasn't re-signed, turning Reigns heel and setting up Reigns vs. Rock for WrestleMania 32 is an obvious move.

The only logical use of The Rock at Mania based on the way they're treating Reigns: Rock watches Brock beat Reigns nearly to death and then swears revenge to set up Brock/Rock.

That really makes me cringe. That's now going to be four out of five years that you use a part-timer in a main event role.