Pro Wrestling Only

Dream Tag Team Match-ups

goodhelmet

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kroffat & Furnas vs. the Steiner Brothers. Especially if Danny gets carte blanche to lay the match out.

Yeah, this is one that I would have loved to see. NJ vs AJ. Furnas had an even better Frankensteiner than Scott. With the Steiners it would have been probbaly not much more than bomb throwing, but Furnas and Kroffat more than could hang on with them on that respect.

Road Warriors vs Kerry and Kevin Von Erich circa 84 or 85 at the Sportatorium always was a dream match for me.

A few others were Midnight Rockers vs New Breed and Wild Samoans vs Sheepherders.

Forget the Sportatorium I think they could have put that in the Cotton Bowl if they booked it right.

I'm throwing PG-13 vs. Briscoes into the mix.

Some backwoods Southern indie needs to book that shit yesterday. The promos alone would be worth the price of admission.

Well PWS on Thursday for Wrestlemania weekend is booking Rock & Roll Express vs Briscoes. Pretty damn close. Although I have yet to see any promos :(

I'm throwing PG-13 vs. Briscoes into the mix.

Some backwoods Southern indie needs to book that shit yesterday. The promos alone would be worth the price of admission.

Well PWS on Thursday for Wrestlemania weekend is booking Rock & Roll Express vs Briscoes. Pretty damn close. Although I have yet to see any promos :(

I'm not sure what it says about me, but I am looking forward more to Briscoes vs RNR than I am anything else Wrestlemania weekend.

• 4 weeks later...