Pro Wrestling Only

Worst Professional Wrestler Ever?

Fantastic

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst woman from Japan: I was going to say Shark Tsuchida from FMW but her crony with the orange hair (can't remember her name) was even worse. The FMW women's division was atrocious except for the ex-AJW trainees anyway.

Worst Japanese wrestler who went to proper major league dojo training: Ryuma Go?

Is that the same who had a good serie with Fujinami in the 70's ?

I know this thread is geared for career guys (Great idea by the way) but I couldn't help but think of "Judo" Joe Black. I have only seen one match of his and it was against Ken Patera. Its on youtube but I assume I can't post it here. Its unintentionally hilarious. I think there was a reason he was never seen again.

Can't argue against Tiger Jeet Singh. I laughed seeing George Gulas name. Poor guy but man was he bad.

Does the Great Antonio qualify?

Ron Pope aka Mighty Zulu is a guy that worked for a long time but every time I've seen him pop up on tape, he sucks. He was a popular pick for this topic over on Wrestling Classics, and having seen him in some California footage recently I can see why.

1r7tif.jpg

Kane? No, not the worst. But given how long he's been booked so often he definitely has a craptastic resume.

There can't be another guy in WWE history with as many flat out mediocre matches as Kane. Considering 99% of the matches in his career were either awful or meh.