Pro Wrestling Only

Worst Professional Wrestler Ever?

Fantastic

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenna Morasca is surely disqualified for being a celebrity. Or a "celebrity".

That Nathan Jones debut wasn't that bad. It was pretty short and he didn't screw anything up. There have been plenty of worse debuts than that, even in recent company history. Kizarny, for example. Vladimir Kozlov. Unless that particular match wasn't supposed to be evidence against him.

Not that Jones was any good either.

Well Disco Inferno lasted a long time. He was awful in the ring and the fans hated him . He could be a contender .After Gulas and Zulu . Marcus Alexander " Buff" Bagwell he right there with Disco , crap in the ring and very unlikable. Local wrestler Brian Christopher is truly awful . Those are a few names.

Brian Christopher is the worst suggestion that I've read in this thread. I haven't seen anything of him from the past few years, but have seen more than enough early to mid 90s USWA and his WWF run to say that he is nowhere near. The guy also had an abundance of charisma and could cut a promo. He wouldn't even make a worse 1,000 wrestlers ever list.

Jon Heidenreich forgot to use his arms executing a double suplex on PPV and almost killed someone with an electric chair drop, he should be mentioned.

2005 Legion of Doom was occasionally watchable so I guess he has that going for him.

Loved LOD 2k5 and marked out for their title win. Wish WWE would do more one more run for legends like they did around 05-06 with Animal, Tatanka, Jannetty, etc.

I think Buff Bagwell was actually good enough as Marcus Bagwell to not even touch sniff something like this.

He wasn't good, but he was OK.

Yeah, I thought that as MAB he got good pretty fast. He was terrible by the end of WCW but a lot of people were. The American Males was a gimmick that was a decade too old when it was done. I loved the (short) Vicious and Delicious run and at that time I was sure that Bagwell had put all the pieces together to become a world champ.

Kung Fu (the Mexican one not the British one) was decent enough when he was young not to be in the discussion but his bad years were among the worst I have ever seen in Mexico. Definite candidate for the most annoying wrestler ever as well.

If you think Brian Christopher or Disco Inferno are literally the WORST professional wrestlers EVER, then you have lived one privileged fucking life of pro wrestling viewing.

Yes I have live a privileged life as far as wrestling viewing goes .. Since 1970 I seen a lot of the top talent live. I saw Brian Christopher first match and he has never been good. BC got worse went he went to the WWE. Now he basically dances and panders to the crowd the entire match . .His work is not good. That is just my POV. When I think of wrestling . I think of Nick Bockwinkle , Jack Brisco , Billy Robinson , The Funks, Johnny Walker and Bill Dundee . Not Brian Christopher , Buff and Disco.

However if someone enjoy Brian Christopher work that is great, to each their own. To me is one of the worst wrestlers I have ever seen in my life. Barely better than George Gulas .

I'm really surprised at how down you are on Brian Christopher, especially since I'm pretty sure you have seen a lot of his USWA work. I wouldn't put him anywhere near George Gulas, Mighty Zulu or Tiger Jeet Singh, even if I never liked him all that much.

I'm really surprised at how down you are on Brian Christopher, especially since I'm pretty sure you have seen a lot of his USWA work. I wouldn't put him anywhere near George Gulas, Mighty Zulu or Tiger Jeet Singh, even if I never liked him all that much.

Frankly for someone who calls himself 'Memphis Mark' and claims to have been watching since 1970, I find it ludicrous that he says Brian Christopher is the worst professional wrestler ever. So many talentless, green and clueless wrestlers have passed through the territory and Christopher is the worst of the lot? Rubbish.

There's no reason to make it personal, I know that Memphis Mark HAS seen a ton of wrestling. He's entitled to his opinion without getting ripped over it. I didn't see this much reaction to people coming and naming Randy Orton, Kane, Tommy Dreamer or Bully Ray.

Until Yokozuna came along, I think Calhoun was easily the best of the 600-pound elephant types. There's a clipped match against Rikidozan that actually looks really good.

Diff'rent strokes and all that but I too have a hard time seeing how Christopher qualifies as an all-time worst worker. He has a TV match with Jarrett that's probably one of the better matches in the history of the WMC studio, which should pretty much disqualify him.

There's no reason to make it personal, I know that Memphis Mark HAS seen a ton of wrestling. He's entitled to his opinion without getting ripped over it. I didn't see this much reaction to people coming and naming Randy Orton, Kane, Tommy Dreamer or Bully Ray.

What's personal about it? I haven't seen Memphis Mark give one reason why he rates Christopher as the worst wrestler ever, in fact his post comes across as though he doesn't like him and as a result that makes him automatically the worst wrestler. Christopher is worse than the Blade Runners? Mr Universe? the Harlem Knights? Colin Scott? Big Black Dog? the Star Riders? Tojo Yamamoto? Jim Steele? To name a handful who have all passed through Memphis. So just because no-one criticised those who named Orton, Bully Ray etc it's as though Memphis Mark is being picked on? Christ, I don't know what's up with this board recently? Carry on, I'm done with this thread. Wouldn't want to upset someone by having, heaven forbid, a different opinion.