Pro Wrestling Only

Who is your least favourite person associated with wrestling period?

JerryvonKramer

I think mine is Alice Radley from Jim Cornette's podcast. She might just be the most unwelcome presence on any form of media I've ever come into contact with, like worse than Scrappy Doo or fucking Batmite, or Jar Jar Binks. I genuinely hate her and resent her presence. This has nothing to do with the fact that she's a woman, and everything to do with the fact that she's fucking clueless and has no right calling herself a wrestling fan, let alone co-hosting a show with Cornette. I have NO idea how he can tolerate her.

All-in-all, I can't think of anyone associated with wrestling that I dislike more than this woman. At least Strongbow drew some money and got some heat. At least Vince Russo momentarily popped gates and had an impact (for better or worse) on the industry.

For anyone who has listened to this show: is there anyone you dislike more in wrestling than Alice, and why?

For everyone else: who is your least favourite person and why?

EDIT: Oh and this just occurred to me, please leave the Benoit / Invader #1 / Snuka shit out of this. For the purposes of this thread, I mean: APART from that stuff.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easily Russo. He made me stop watching WWF at the height of WWF popularity in high school when all of my friends were life time fans. How awful is that? Then he made me stop watching WCW and TNA, both of which I was into to.

Awful awful person and every thing he says pisses me off. Fuck Vince Russo!

I can see how Alice Radley can be very annoying. She has a great voice for radio, it's what comes out of her mouth is nauseating. She's a Cornette sycophant. Every good radio host should have one right? She's Comedy Dave to Cornette's Chris Moyles.

Except nothing she says is funny, insightful, entertaining or ... anything at all? She's a total fucking waste of space and almost everything she says is grating. Comedy Dave was at least easy listening.

Agree 100% with you Parv. I love it when its Cornette and a good guest but when she talks I literally find myself cussing her out in my car. Her voice is so put on and it makes me boil. The only thing that makes her sound like she has half a clue is that she agrees with everything Cornette says. Her bashing the indys on the James Mitchell episode was a disgrace

Russo would seriously be my guess. This guy had a few moments of brilliance at the right time and it still needed other filters to work on that level. He then has parlayed that into over 16 years of steady employment with numerous organizations and opportunities. His latest scandal is as seedy as it comes but honestly, who was subscribing anyway. I can't see much good in Russo.

This one is easy it is Vince MaMahon. This clown has ruined wrestling. He destroyed the territories and turned wrestling into a joke.

He gave us Black Saturday , bought Don Owens TV out of under him . turned the wresters into comic book characters , hired Kevin Dunn , hired comedy and soap writers to book wrestling , threats the talent like trash , the Owen Hart tragedy and could go on for days listing his sins.. He is the father of sports entertainment that fact alone makes him the winner..

Also is sick and twisted storylines are just of the bottom of the barrel. If it wasn't for NJPW , NOAH and ROH and would quit watching wrestling. I know a lot of people enjoy his product , but I think it is trash. Any talent that goes to work for that man is trading their self respect for money .Just my feelings.

This one is easy it is Vince MaMahon. This clown has ruined wrestling. He destroyed the territories and turned wrestling into a joke.

He gave us Black Saturday , bought Don Owens TV out of under him . turned the wresters into comic book characters , hired Kevin Dunn , hired comedy and soap writers to book wrestling , threats the talent like trash , the Owen Hart tragedy and could go on for days listing his sins.. He is the father of sports entertainment that fact alone makes him the winner..

Also is sick and twisted storylines are just of the bottom of the barrel. If it wasn't for NJPW , NOAH and ROH and would quit watching wrestling. I know a lot of people enjoy his product , but I think it is trash. Any talent that goes to work for that man is trading their self respect for money .Just my feelings.

He did bring Brian Christopher to the national stage though. So not all bad?

He did bring Brian Christopher to the national stage though. So not all bad?

Good one.

Randy Orton.

I sat down to watch Raw the day after Fast Lane so I could do my annual get-caught-up before Wrestlemania routine. Orton was the first guy to come out. Before he even made it to the ring, I turned off the TV and haven't watched since.

Yes, that's right, I hate Randy Orton so much that he single-handedly caused me to check out of the Wrestlemania buildup for the first time in my lifetime.

I thought this turd was gone for a while? Why in the hell would they bring him back before their biggest show? There is not one single person on God's green earth who has said to themselves, "I gotta go to this WWE show so I can see Randy Orton!" Not one. Ever.

If FiveThirtyEight.com analyzed the numbers, their studies would show that Orton has made 5,894,105 people hate wrestling and caused zero people to become wrestling fans (that's a negative ratio for all of you people who might reply with "Ahhhh c'mon, Orton isn't that bad. He had a great run on Smackdown in October of 2007" or some shit).

I'd rather watch Bill Demott slap concussed wrestlers in the head before watching Randy goddam Orton.

Easily Russo. He made me stop watching WWF at the height of WWF popularity in high school when all of my friends were life time fans. How awful is that? Then he made me stop watching WCW and TNA, both of which I was into to.

It was Vince McMahon that hired Vince Russo . VKM was the one who gave Russo a platform to damage the business.

It was Vince McMahon that hired Vince Russo . VKM was the one who gave Russo a platform to damage the business.

I'd blame Linda on that one initially.

Here are some picture's of this person's face.

What was the point of posting this?

Indeed. I get a totally creepy vibe out of this post.

And of all the dipshits, no talents and awful human that have been involved more or less with pro-wrestling, Jim Cornette's podcast co-host, really ? This is ridiculous.

I don't really read internet wrestling forums much anymore, so I laughed when I opened this thread and saw Alice Radley as the first mention. I don't know the woman, but I can't help but agree about her obnoxiousness.

I hate when that podcast goes into the political/religious stuff, but fantastic whenever you can get Cornette talking about old school wrasslin'