Pro Wrestling Only

Reactions to the Honorable Mention List, Part 2

Grimmas

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you ranked Hogan and Andre really really high then right?

No but I also didn't rank Seth Rollins very high either I'm wonder what has Sheamus done that makes him your measuring stick?

Actually have a long string of good matches while champion. I only used him to compare his World Title run against Rollins WWE Title run.

So your comparison is Sheamus having good matches with Dolph Ziggler, ADR, and Daniel Bryan all guys that are pretty much accepted as good to great in-ring workers, even if you don't like Ziggler you have to give him credit as a guy that can do a great job putting over a bigger stronger opponents offense, to Rollins who actually had decent matches with Kane, good matches that were booked as filler with Ambrose, a great match with Sting, and what many are calling an all time great that I would have to at least call an all time great 3-way with Brock and Cena plus the big moments and promos I'd say Seth has a much better title run.

Posted Today, 03:07 PM

For some reason during a bad run of names I speed up and then take a break when it's a good name. I don't like to leave it off on a sad note.

Last night RVD was next on the list, so I waited till morning to reveal him, then made sure I revealed the next right away.

No idea why I am doing this, but a pattern I have noticed.

That Chris Daniels pic is glorious. And I'm probably sure that if I had watched TNA all these years, I would have voted for him without a blink.

Big Show on the other hand... What to say ? The most recent stuff I watched from him is the WWECW stint, and he was godawful there. Not bad. Godawful. Huge underachiever to me considering his potential. Probably a great guy though.

Grim, I love your dry humour.

Sorry, but as I'm going through 2003 TNA, Daniels is the exact opposite of the cliché criticisms I heard for years. Good on the mic, excellent heel, great bumping and maneurisms, super crisp execution (and no, there's nothing as too crisp), shows more character than any other indy-bred guy apart from Styles. Just a joy to watch.

And Christopher Daniels next out to add insult to injury. Zero charisma, zero authenticity, works like a robot. His matches are like watching someone play a wrestling video game.

I agree with all this. I really don't think he is any good until his late career renaissance when he started teaming with Kazarian and actually developed a personality. It's laughable how people used to talk up his Fallen Angel character like it was actually a thing. He did absolutely nothing with it. But hey, he did a really pretty moonsault!

96 names left in the top 200, not bad.

You are no Dean, Scarlet-Left or Mando>Eddie for sure!

I'm not too far off them, already at 25 names down. The way this has gone I'm expecting either only a couple more to drop between 200 and 100 or more than twenty before hitting the top 100.