Pro Wrestling Only

NXT TakeOver Toronto/WWE Survivor Series Weekend

Grimmas

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the women's match was perfectly fine, with some poor stuff and some good stuff. Nia Jax looks bad. Terrible look, no charisma or aura whatsoever. She's Eagle Sawaii with Chyna's prepped up look from 2000 doing a bunch of run of the mill power spots. Carmella was ok as Enzo & Cass's valet, but she's useless as a worker. Naomi's outfit ! :) Her, Alexa, Becky, Charlotte, Natalya, Bailey and Sasha all looked good to very good. Enjoyed the post match, Charlotte, is a great bitch heel.

Damn, Miz vs Sami Zayn was good. Better than anything on Takeover saved for the tag match. Very, very good match with fucking hot crowd. And a fucking hot Maryse who showed energy, was active, vocal and played a part. Yeah yeah, Montreal call-back, but hey, Sami's from Montreal (isn't Maryse too ?) and really it was an old chickenshit heel tactic to steal the match, so I'm down with it. Rematch some day. Really liked this.

Ok, Enzo & Cass, time to go to sleep, so I can fast-forward through the useless stuff tomorrow... Apart from the main elimination match, nothing looks any good anyway. Lesnar vs Goldy should be... interesting (?) at best. Enjoy people. I had my share for the day.