Pro Wrestling Only

Greatest Royal Rumble?

Flyin' Brian

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe his nationality would cause some issues?

Probably. Saudi Arabia & Lebanon don't get along.

Cass sucks and he's dangerously sloppy. So of course, let's book Daniel Bryan with him.

The wrestling legacy of this shit-show will be Titus sliding under the ring. And Taker vs Rusev had a good match, 90% thanks to Rusev.

Well, this card should win Worst major show of the Year & Most disgusting promotional tactic of the Year. It was awful.

Oh fuck me, Vince parading with one of the Saudis.... Time to go vomit somewhere.

In two weeks : back to business : Women's Evolution and shit.

Fuck off.

I'm glad it's over. i got a raging headache at this point...

Thanks for sharing this with me, made the time go by faster.

I don' know what I exected after the 40 man Rumble sucked, but this was just not good. I couldn't even tell you what the best match on the card was. Proably Rusev working his miracles. Te guy deserves to be lone holder of all championships at this point.

Wrestlemania started at midnight for me and finished at 5 am, this show started at 6pm and has finished at 10pm mania was WAY easier to sit through this show was really some awful shit and that is without taking into account the horrific political nature of the thing.

I was at lunch, worked the second half of my day, drove home, settled in and still say over an hour of this.

All I saw was the Rumble. Missed the beginning and fell asleep halfway through (missed Titus tripping, so thanks for the gif Matt). Woke up for the final 5 or so guys. Good finish, right guy won and Bryan got the time record. And and least long haired dude, his mom or whoever, and green shirt dude couldn't get tickets. Fuck them

Just watched the Universal Title match and the worst part is that it actually was a good match - maybe one of the better ones in the card, but like all the other ones, it was a house show match.

The thing is: this was advertised as a huge deal, that Roman's honor was at stake, basically. It was do or die, win the title or turn. They booked themselves, and Roman, more specifically, to oblivion.

A good house show match that was built like a main PPV type of deal, and things just went downhill from there.

"It was called a dream match. Now it's called the rematch."

I so rarely watch this stuff with the sound on these days.

Yeah, that one caught my attention, too. One of the dumbest things I've ever heard,

I don't know saying "Balor Club has finally come to Asia" has to be up there.

I am only half way into this show and except for the tag title matches I don't hate this show as much as others have. Doing a double countout for AJ vs Nakamura was basically a house show finish that maybe shouldn't have been on this show but the match itself was really good.

I am sure it has been said 1000 times, but this was the biggest money mark show ever and that was it. There was some fun stuff, bu whatever. I am 99% sure the son of some prince or other influential man in Saudi Arabia indirectly booked the entire thing by telling their dad who they wanted to see and who they wanted to win.