All Elite Wrestling

goodhelmet

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, MJF/Cole vs FTR was the only thing being promoted with legit effort for Saturday's Collision and they faced very tough competition with Spence vs Crawford and the UFC card. And the audience showed up anyways

And this Saturday they have to face Summerslam. Let's see if they can keep momentum.

MJF as a babyface act should have happened a long time ago. You keep the edgy tryhard bullshit to a minimum and play to his strengths which is crowd interaction(plus he won't fucking throw drinks at kids!). I dunno man, but I don't want heel/face dynamics when they eventually face each other down the road. Let Roddy be the Luger to Cole's Sting, in this case. 

2 hours ago, C.S. said:

Dumbass of the year award goes to...

*DING DING DING*

Bryan Alvarez!!!

img-1-1691548623365.jpg

Not that it makes him saying it any better,  but I can 100% Bryan is so in he bubble he had no idea why that was such an awful idea.  I like Bryan and usually find his work entertaining, but god damn does that man have ZERO awareness of anything outside of MMA or pro wrestling. 

My initial thought was that Chico just meant a roll of quarters as a traditional pro wrestling international object and was tone-deaf to the implications. Then I listened to the clip. Doing it as an explicit callback to an anti-Semitic bullying incident from MJF's childhood is such an insanely bad idea I don't even know where to begin. That's the kind of thing that would have gotten a promotion thrown off TV in the territory days.

16 hours ago, sek69 said:

Not that it makes him saying it any better,  but I can 100% Bryan is so in he bubble he had no idea why that was such an awful idea.  I like Bryan and usually find his work entertaining, but god damn does that man have ZERO awareness of anything outside of MMA or pro wrestling. 

Yeah, as I commented elsewhere, it's some of the most tone deaf "wrestling bubble" shit I've come across in years - and that's really saying something, because notoriously bad takes are a seemingly weekly occurrence in wrestling.

On 7/22/2023 at 4:06 PM, The Thread Killer said:

When it’s 8:00 PM, just log into the app. The options menu at the top will be “Home” “Live” “News & Highlights” and “TSN+”

Just click on “Live”

That will take you to a list of everything that is being broadcast on the 5 TSN Cable Channels at the time, but it will also have a link to Collision.

The TSN app was letting me watch on demand AEW programming before, but when I click on the on demand AEW programming now it takes me to a page asking me to sign up to pay for TSN plus. I also see in the live section some of the additional non-wrestling live programming have little lock icons on them so I am assuming I wont be able to watch Collision live anymore legally without paying extra.

14 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

The TSN app was letting me watch on demand AEW programming before, but when I click on the on demand AEW programming now it takes me to a page asking me to sign up to pay for TSN plus. I also see in the live section some of the additional non-wrestling live programming have little lock icons on them so I am assuming I wont be able to watch Collision live anymore legally without paying extra.

Yeah I just saw that as well. I am going to wait until tomorrow night and find out if I can still watch Collision live without having to pay for it. I have heard different stories regarding what the plan is. Some people are saying that if you subscribe to TSN as part of your cable package, you can still watch the AEW shows live on the TSN app as they happen, but you don’t get access to the on-demand features, unless you pay extra.

The other thing I heard is that if you pay eight bucks a month, they actually give you access to an archive of every single show that AEW has had so far, aside from the PPVs.