goodhelmet

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Timbo Slice said:

Haus is Punk’s mouthpiece, so I’m not surprised this is highlighted, but the pettiness on display with all this would have been nipped in the bud with any type of grownup in the room. The Bucks and their buddies might be children but Punk ain’t an adult. 

Hausman has nothing to do with the shithead travel coordinator liking anti-Punk tweets.

That should be grounds for an instant dismissal.

My guess is she rightly got chewed out by Punk for being lazy, incompetent, useless, and just plain bad at her job, and she passive-aggressively liked that tweet in respond.

20 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

Fenix and AR Fox both had to be pulled from All In due to visa issues, so it could be the travel coordinator is just really bad at his job.

Would a travel coordinator also handle Visa issues?

If they do, then fire her immediately - she actively sabotaged AEW's biggest show ever with her piss poor planning.

Boy, AEW needs some structure somewhere. Who knew a wrestling company run by a guy running two worldwide franchises would be a mess? Then, to top it all off he never delegates anything to anybody. It just means this will continue happening.

What's amusing about the travel issue is that you want to tout how much money you made but can't get the travel correct for the biggest draw in your company's history—Tony Khan's words, not mine. Of course, Punk would be pissed that anybody in his position would be. It isn't a good look at AEW as a company. If this story is accurate, the whole department needs an instant review of personnel, and someone needs to be on the hook and let go of their position over it. It's really that simple. How this story got out is embarrassing and even worse if true. This makes AEW look so bad as a company. They break all these records and discover that the most significant draw in AEW history barely made it even to compete and then to deal with Jungle Boy. I would quit and make them suffer the loss. Tell The Bucks to try and get ratings with their 100th match against The Lucha Bros and Pac. lol

I think something missing is just how DUMB the glass spot even is, to begin with. Jungle Boy wants to use real glass and not even believe that if this goes sideways, I could ruin everything in my career. Look at Goldberg in WCW. They used real glass, and he broke it, but in the process, he almost died and instantly put himself on the shelf. Like, wrestling is a work. Everybody knows that, but to risk it all to use real glass when something everyone will say is fake seems like fighting a losing battle. I mean, you used honest glass. Congrats, you still sliced your arm open, and nobody took away anything from it cause you did 50 more spots after it.

Nobody wins in this story. 

It's interesting that there's no stories of Punk telling Hook not to do the glass spot, or telling Moxley to cut out the deathmatch spots and bleeding every week. Or Darby to stop whatever he's doing that is more dangerous than a spot on a windshield. Darby did probably 5 spots more dangerous in the coffin match alone.

10 minutes ago, strobogo said:

It's interesting that there's no stories of Punk telling Hook not to do the glass spot, or telling Moxley to cut out the deathmatch spots and bleeding every week. Or Darby to stop whatever he's doing that is more dangerous than a spot on a windshield. Darby did probably 5 spots more dangerous in the coffin match alone.

I think Perry got caught with it being on Collision which has been said multiple times to wanting to be different than Dynamite 

4 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

This company rules

The reason I asked about possible suspensions yesterday was because unless your name is Sammy Guevara, Tony set the precedent of people getting suspended when there's backstage physicality.

Honestly don't know how to feel about him staying put and possibly not using Punk in Chicago when that crowd WILL chant for him and probably will hijack any match that has an Elite member.

I hope Don Callis and Takeshita take advantage of the atmosphere they gonna encounter on Sunday...

Worked or not, I do approve of Jack Perry's overall direction. Perry's got some "Loose Cannon" energy, albeit not as manic or animated as Pillman. I think the glass might be a work to sell that, although I don't doubt he's psycho enough to do it. But I get the sense Jack is willing to fully commit to being a heel, shooting on marks, and working the boys if necessary. FTW fits his character and the entrance music was a home run.

Jack wearing the sunglasses makes me think about the Hitman being more comfortable wearing them for promos, it has improved a lot.

They're only supposed to be suspending "pending investigation" it's officially not a punishment. So just do the investigation sharpish and put them on the PPV. I don't see what about this incident could possibly require take than a week to investigate. It's not like there's some forensic tests that need to be done. Just interview the witnesses, look at any relevant footage and do whatever needs doing.

10 hours ago, Kadaveri said:

They're only supposed to be suspending "pending investigation" it's officially not a punishment. So just do the investigation sharpish and put them on the PPV. I don't see what about this incident could possibly require take than a week to investigate. It's not like there's some forensic tests that need to be done. Just interview the witnesses, look at any relevant footage and do whatever needs doing.

Where was TK? If the scuffle happen at Gorilla wouldn’t that mean somebody of some power saw it? Which would mean this should have already been taken care of. I don’t even think a suspension should happen fine them both and move on. It’s honestly that simple. Fine Perry more for the public comments that were pre meditated and made this matter worse. Why everything needs an investigation is stupid. Just fine them and move on with life. 

I think what’s the worst thing about AEW is that whenever ANYTHING happens there is already 6 different accounts of the same story. These AEW guys are so fast to run to the dirt sheets that it’s pathetic makes the whole company look like a joke. 

12 hours ago, Jmare007 said:

The reason I asked about possible suspensions yesterday was because unless your name is Sammy Guevara, Tony set the precedent of people getting suspended when there's backstage physicality.

Honestly don't know how to feel about him staying put and possibly not using Punk in Chicago when that crowd WILL chant for him and probably will hijack any match that has an Elite member.

I hope Don Callis and Takeshita take advantage of the atmosphere they gonna encounter on Sunday...

I thought Sammy just punched and he didn't retaliate

Him cussing Tony out is the only justifiable thing Punk did all weekend, lol. Specially after the travel issues he had, he was probably ready to chew someone out anyway with that alone. Then the Perry stuff happens and Punk explodes again.

I like the report of Joe basically going "you are NOT gonna fuck up my match in front of 80,000 people" and making sure Punk was ready for the opener. I'ma believe that one until disproven :lol: