KawadaSmile

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Alucard said:

Wow, Brock submits Velasquez with the Kimura in 2 minutes in the opener

These guys are being thrown an insane amount of money to do jackshit in a Blood Money show, while NXT guys are still waiting for they pity-fuck raise. I'm sure morale is at an all time apex right now.

25 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

Sounds like Brock pulled a Hogan and got WWE to bring in Cain so he could get his win back.

It's funny, I had forgotten about the original Cain/Brock fight so I went and watched it.  As much as WWE (and even UFC at that time) liked to portray Brock as some unstoppable beast, Cain pretty much beat his ass that night - and that fight was real. Then a year later Brock got his ass beat again by Overeem, and when he finally did "win" a fight against Mark Hunt, it got overturned because Lesnar failed the steroid test.  I know he had problems with diverticulitis, but in reality Brock's MMA career never got back on track after Cain whupped him.

To his credit, he doesn't seem to care as long as he keeps cashing them big checks.

11 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

It's funny, I had forgotten about the original Cain/Brock fight so I went and watched it.  As much as WWE (and even UFC at that time) liked to portray Brock as some unstoppable beast, Cain pretty much beat his ass that night - and that fight was real. Then a year later Brock got his ass beat again by Overeem, and when he finally did "win" a fight against Mark Hunt, it got overturned because Lesnar failed the steroid test.  I know he had problems with diverticulitis, but in reality Brock's MMA career never got back on track after Cain whupped him.

To his credit, he doesn't seem to care as long as he keeps cashing them big checks.

In fairness to Brock, Overeem failed a drug test after that fight and it should have been vacated. 

1 hour ago, Alucard said:

Wow, Brock submits Velasquez with the Kimura in 2 minutes in the opener

Was it a sprint that ended on a flash submission?  Honestly, I don't have an issue with that.  Cain has no business going long right now.  Plus, this show's not really "canon" right?

Just now, Log said:

Was it a sprint that ended on a flash submission?  Honestly, I don't have an issue with that.  Cain has no business going long right now.  Plus, this show's not really "canon" right?

basically MMA style. they did some clinching against the ropes, Cain landed a head kick and went in for ground and pound but Brock kicked his knee out and caught him in the Kimura.

then Brock beat him with a chair, F5 on the chair, until rey got another chair to fight him off.

12 minutes ago, Stiva said:

WWE.com says

”Natalya and Lacey Evans SMASH BARRIERS in Saudi Arabia’s first ever women’s match”

Even the website is impossible to read.

"Smashing Barriers" sounds like a frat bro term. 

"Dude!  This weekend, me and that chick from my econ class totally smashed barriers!"

29 minutes ago, Stiva said:

WWE.com says

”Natalya and Lacey Evans SMASH BARRIERS in Saudi Arabia’s first ever women’s match”

Even the website is impossible to read.

I understand it as if they took bumps into the barricades outside the ring.

15 minutes ago, Log said:

"Smashing Barriers" sounds like a frat bro term. 

"Dude!  This weekend, me and that chick from my econ class totally smashed barriers!"

:lol: