Pro Wrestling Only

The "Confirmed Stories of Triple H Being A Total Douchebag" Thread

sek69

If Batista agrees to come back, it seems like that would be a major shakeup. HHH has to be thinking Lesnar vs Batista.

That is a big time match for sure but Batista is better off doing a variation of the bulky beast version of the Ric Flair heel character, especially like his last six months in the company when he was feuding with Rey and Cena.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Story originated as an infamous "wrestlezone exclusive"

@DaveBautista

"Holy shit!! Im in negotiations with HHH to go back to the WWE! Apparently Im asking for a short term contract! I hope I asked for big money!

Please let me know when Im going back! And what I said to HHH. Id like to know. I feel left out! #rumors

Not that it wouldn't be nice...just don't want anyone to buy into bullshit rumors. I haven't talked to Hunter. And Im tied down for awhile"

• 4 weeks later...

I am thinking similar to what they did two years ago- Bryan defeats Cena, Orton cashes in and HHH counts the pinfall a little bit too excitedly. DB takes offense and does a program with the boss HHH where HHH tells him he has to prove himself to him.

Similar to Foley taking the pin on Edge setting up their Wrestlemania 22 match as well.

After Ric Flair put one of his HOF rings on Reid's finger before they closed the casket and gave the other to David as a way to keep Reid's memory alive, HHH gave a Ric a new HOF ring with Reid's name inscribed on it.

WHAT A DOUCHEBAG.

HHH doing something nice doesn't make him not a douchebag

HHH inserting himself into someone's angle to steal their heat again.

After Ric Flair put one of his HOF rings on Reid's finger before they closed the casket and gave the other to David as a way to keep Reid's memory alive, HHH gave a Ric a new HOF ring with Reid's name inscribed on it.

WHAT A DOUCHEBAG.

HHH doing something nice doesn't make him not a douchebag

HHH inserting himself into someone's angle to steal their heat again.

Okay... I'm joining Will in hell too. :)

Fuck me, he really doesn't help himself. The 'Randy Orton Title Coronation' consisted of a (interminably boring) twenty minute HHH promo, with Orton himself relegated to a two minute segment on the mic before Daniel Bryan came out and Trips once again took over. The worst thing was that Vince was ridiculously entertaining in his ninety seconds, before Helmsley bored us all to tears.

He needs to get those forehead creases sorted out as well, surely he can afford some surgery.