Pro Wrestling Only

Ric Flair (sigh)

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classic Ric.

Of course he's totally loaded with all that retirement money he allegedly has, along the tons of lotto and soft drink pitching money he's made/making, so what's a little $33K to pay off?

;)

John

Bruce Mitchell on his Torch radio show implied that he refuses to pay ex-wife number 4 out of principle because he thinks she's crazy and she screwed him over financially by her physical attacks being reported on by the local media and TMZ, not because he can't afford to pay.

I think it was sort of implied that Gomez was known to be a clean-living guy.

I just like the image of Ric Flair, not Rick Fliehr, contacting everyone possible and being turned down by Dusty all the way down to the Mulkeys due to being such a massive heel through the years and having to settle for Joe Gomez.

I think it was sort of implied that Gomez was known to be a clean-living guy.

I just like the image of Ric Flair, not Rick Fliehr, contacting everyone possible and being turned down by Dusty all the way down to the Mulkeys due to being such a massive heel through the years and having to settle for Joe Gomez.

Now you made me picture Dusty cutting a promo on him: "Don't you DARE try twelve thteppin' me, makin' amendth like I'm yo' friend, NaitchuhBoyRicFlair! You thave dat for one o' yo' walk-behinderth like Arn Anderthun!"

As the story was told to me, Dana White asked Joe Silva what kind of tickets they should get him and Silva (who grew up in Richmond, VA and his favorite athlete was Flair) said they should build him a throne and put it above the cage for him. Anyway, just as Flair was coming, he bumped into Lawrence Taylor and Steve McMichael, and well, you get those three together and that was it from there.

Oh, that Ric.

• 1 month later...