Pro Wrestling Only

Ric Flair (sigh)

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

My major concern is that somehow WWE's agenda of sports entertainment vs. "rasslin'" will be crow-barred into this, using his personal life to frame their argument as a cautionary tale of what it used to be before Vince McMahon magically changed everything for the better. Then again, Dick Ebersol's son is not directing so I have some faith in how it will go.

• 2 weeks later...

He was hospitalized a few days ago. The first word out was that it's nothing serious but last night on Twitter, the director of the doc and his agent asked for prayers and positive vibes.

Damn that doesn't sound good. The way it was a routine check and the fact he was in ICU didn't add up to me.

I hope this ends well for ric. He's my favourite wrestler of all time.

He was hospitalized a few days ago. The first word out was that it's nothing serious but last night on Twitter, the director of the doc and his agent asked for prayers and positive vibes.

Damn that doesn't sound good. The way it was a routine check and the fact he was in ICU didn't add up to me.

It's not altogether uncommon, especially in older people, for a fairly routine hospital visit to become more serious once they start running tests and find something. That's what happened to my uncle, he went in for a routine test and they found late-stage cancer.

It's not altogether uncommon, especially in older people, for a fairly routine hospital visit to become more serious once they start running tests and find something. That's what happened to my uncle, he went in for a routine test and they found late-stage cancer.

Same with my Dad, last October but he beat it with a strict diet herbs and Cannabis oil

Wendy Barlow, fiancee to WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair, took to Facebook on Wednesday and confirmed that Flair did not have colon surgery as has been reported. Her full statement with an update on Ric's condition can be read below:

Just want to give an update to my friends and Family as I have been unable to talk on the phone without crying and just feel shocked over events....I took Ric to the Hospital Friday night with Severe Abdominal pain. From that moment on it all seems like a nightmare...multiple Organ problems. Not to go into too many details I want everyone to know he still needs Prayers as he is still in Critical Condition. And No he did not have Colon Surgery....It was another Surgery! I don't know how the Media comes up with their stories. I have been by his side since Friday and will continue to make sure he is getting the best care possible Thanks for all of the support and Love

As noted, Flair was placed in a medically induced coma on Monday and underwent successful surgery that same day.