Ring of Honor Wrestling

Coffey

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holy fuck, that Bucks vs War Machine match on the TV this week stunk so bad on so many levels. I actually did something I rarely do, turn off a wrestling show and go watch something else. Yuck, that match and the entire booking of it and the crowd fucking stinks. And it could have been done exactly the way they wanted to do it well, but they did it terribly. The base story of the match and the script was solid but it was just done so fucking awful.

That is the first time I've ever seen Johnny Sorrow shit on a wrestling related thing, so you know it must be pretty bad.

This match feels must watch.

The truth is revealed. This was the strategy all along. Johnny has just been working us.

Praise everything, even things that an overwhelming majority dislike. New Fantastic Four movie? Amazing! 5-Stars. A++ would watch again.

Then when you dump on something, it has more merit. :lol:

I actually enjoyed the War Machine/Young Bucks match. I thought it was clever having one of the Bucks injure himself flying out of the ring, getting some sympathy, and then brining in AJ for some excitement. Then at the end of the match showing he faked the whole injury to get an unfair advantage seemed so heelish to me in a really fun way that I hadn't seen before. I wonder now if this is an old heel trick that has been used in the past.

It is an old heel trick. It works when the guys doing it are fucking heels and not a collection of self aware dummies getting jizzed on by a collective bukakke party of zeroes in Bullet Club shirts that are too tight.

This is an awesome post. Now, if we can get Johnny to start criticizing the shitty WWE stuff, the transformation will be complete.

It is an old heel trick. It works when the guys doing it are fucking heels and not a collection of self aware dummies getting jizzed on by a collective bukakke party of zeroes in Bullet Club shirts that are too tight.

This is an awesome post. Now, if we can get Johnny to start criticizing the shitty WWE stuff, the transformation will be complete.

I'm working on it on This Week in Wrestling podcast.

The Castle/ Young match this week with the tease of the "Silas wins the Boys" stip for the rematch was fucking awesome, great TV.

I'd say that The Bucks/ Vice match sucked a dick, but that implies that someone got some pleasure.

It stunk.

BUT, then the Motha Fuckin' Addiction ran in and beat the fuck outta those two dummies while Neckbeards chanted "YOUNG BUCKS!" as tears streamed down their nacho cheese stained cheeks.

So the show ended on a positive note.