Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a service (www.unblock-us.com , free trial for a week too) that only requires a DNS change so I could set it up on my Apple TV without speed/performance loss.

I have used that and it works flawlessly. I know it's going to be realiable, because a lot of people I know use it to get NHL Game Center to change where they are to get every game of their team. I will be sticking with it, until the Network comes to Canada.

There's a new Old School show up also - 12/22/91 MSG show.

They must have this labelled wrong - this is probably the 12/29 show with Hogan/Flair and Bret/DiBiase

Funny because when they showed it on Classics a couple times they did the same thing. Would think someone could have gotten it right

I've read a report that some of the Old School house shows have been cut down to an hour or less. Sounds like the MSG Classics versions more than the actual shows if this proves to be accurate.

This is true. A lot of the shows have been hr long ones. Others have been complete.

The Raw archive from 1993 now goes up to episode 13. However, episode 1 has disappeared, which I hope doesn't mean they'll only have 12 episodes up at a time.

FWIW episode 1 has never been there since I signed up (yesterday).

Turns out, you can still get it (and at least one other "missing" Raw episode) by searching for "episode 1". That doesn't work on the console apps with the autocomplete search though.

For those that wonder, there is nothing edited or cut in the Benoit title win at WM 20. Not even sure if they edited anything before the match. They even show the celebration with Eddie in the ring which is such an incredible mind fuck to figure out how to feel.

Man I didn't know that the Starcade 86 show was almost 4 hours long. I guess when you run basically two full shows it is going to be that long

Anyone having problems getting Royal Rumble 2014 to show up on Roku? (Roku 3)

Even when I search for it, it doesn't come up.

Me. Though I'm not seeing it on my phone either. Can u try Starcade 84 and see if it kicks u off the network at some point?

Anyone having problems getting Royal Rumble 2014 to show up on Roku? (Roku 3)

Even when I search for it, it doesn't come up.

Me. Though I'm not seeing it on my phone either. Can u try Starcade 84 and see if it kicks u off the network at some point?

Same problem for me, Shoe.

Yes, it's definitely some sort of Indian/South Asian based call center. They're also using some preschool level troubleshooting scripts as well. I guess that's probably fine for 95% of their calls, but since I already cleared my cache they seem stumped.