Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

Their is an update on twitter for the Roku. The VOD seems to work now. Even with the update Starcade 84 still seems to kick me off the app. Can other Roku users see if Srarcade 84 kicks them off the network?

Haven't tried Starrcade '84 but I still get kicked off the Network when I try to watch WrestleMania Rewind. All the other VOD stuff seemed to work fine this morning.

Didn't watch NXT last night but judging by the technical issues, I'm hoping that they get all of this stuff fixed for WrestleMania.

I tried the Wrestlemania rewind and I got kicked off that as well.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From today's F4 Weekly. I'm a little worried about Wrestlemania now.

It's entirely possible that maybe they should've gone with a slightly longer trial period and held the event at the end of that. Right now, there are definitely questions, however, about the network being able to handle WrestleMania, and someone who works for WWE told us in an unofficial capacity that there's no way WWE can fix the problem without another big live stream test. That person advised ordering the regular PPV to avoid any issues

So it is geoblocked? I have my own proxy but it's slow and capped at 50 GB/month (so using it on my router settings is something I don't want to do). I read somewhere that you only needed it to sign up. I will wait for the UK version to be released late in the year ... unless they somehow decide to put the entire WCW Saturday Night run there. WWF Superstars may actually do the trick too though.

A (likely partial) list of edits on the Network: http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/96-wwe/35697-a-look-at-wwe-network-edits

A few Qs:

• Has the cursing on the 2000 Russo WCW PPVs been bleeped/muted? Not just on his Bash at the Beach promo, but I remember Spring Stampede or something like that having a lot of muted audio (including when Hogan was looking for Bischoff backstage) on the WWE On-Demand version.
  • How has Jesse Ventura/Gary Michael Capetta audio been handled? I think Meltzer said there may be an issue, but with this platform rather than home video, it may differ.

Looks like all of the 2013 episodes of Smackdown are up now. RAW is there back to September and looks like it's still growing.

People on Twitter are saying there's WCW Worldwide episodes from 1993 there now, but I don't see them.

Raw goes all the way back to the beginning of 2012 (the Jan 1,2012 show to be exact) - you can select the year in the drop down box.