Pro Wrestling Only

WrestleMania 32

TravJ1979

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shane McMahon vs Undertaker is utterly bizarre. The storyline as actually gone surprisingly well so far, and Shane is more over than they could have hoped, despite some shaky moments on the mic. How the fuck did they come up with the opponent though? It doesn't make sense as a storyline, and as a match it seems destined to failure. Two people who have wrestled a dozen matches this decade between them.

Why not put Shane in there with someone like Rusev? A monster heel, who is always going to get cheap heat because of his 'evil foreigner' character. Someone who would make Shane a massive underdog but has been undermined enough that Shane defeating him wouldn't be unbelievable or even that damaging.

The card as a whole looks very poor. No intriguing matches, very little star power. Wonder how violent Brock vs Ambrose is going to be. The swearing on Raw makes it seem like they are loosening up on the PG stuff, so perhaps they will make it a bloody barbed wire filled mess. Otherwise it is a bit of a stretch suggesting Ambrose can hang with Brock.

Well if he is in Texas, he is most definitely out there picking up some Whataburger. Best hamburgers bar none.

Minneapolis just got jobbed out of hosting Wrestlemania in 2017. Which means Roman will miss his opportunity to run through the crowd and eat a Jucy Lucy, truly the best burger in the nation. End of debate.

5-8-club-2.jpg

I had this theory and then Dylan stated it later on Talking Sheet Mid-Week show, so I'm feeling more confident.

Reigns beats Triple H for the title. Triple H helps Shane win control of Raw, Shane gives Triple H Smackdown. Brand split. Stephanie is pissed, but Triple H defends it as the only way to get rid of Vince and get control of the WWE from him.

Well if he is in Texas, he is most definitely out there picking up some Whataburger. Best hamburgers bar none.

Minneapolis just got jobbed out of hosting Wrestlemania in 2017. Which means Roman will miss his opportunity to run through the crowd and eat a Jucy Lucy, truly the best burger in the nation. End of debate.

5-8-club-2.jpg

Whataburger is great but now I want that.

Didn't Austin turn down an offer to be part of Wrestlemania?

In storyline canon, Austin has no reason to want Shane to win. If you base this off him having an iconic feud, Austin had problems with Shane too. He is the character that would have the least amount of motivation to do that. One of his catchphrases is Don't Trust Anyone...well he sure as hell wouldn't trust Shane as far as he can throw him.

Besides they have two legends involved already (Taker and Foley). Adding Austin is just too much.

at the very least the Cell match is going to be full of bells and whistles. Vince and Steph are givens at ringside, most likely Foley, Kane?, MSP? Austin? Hopefully they have a creative ending that can pay this muddled mess off without pissing anyone off. Meaning protect Taker and somehow get rid of the Authority

That was a great way to comeback Reigns even though the crowd booed him as expected. Unfortunately he had the same rage and intensity after losing to Shemaus at TLC and it was wasted a month later. The only way this match is going to work is with that intense level of hate

Wait there was actually a USWA Womens championship. I assume that Lawler won that about 7 times as well

That was a great way to comeback Reigns even though the crowd booed him as expected. Unfortunately he had the same rage and intensity after losing to Shemaus at TLC and it was wasted a month later. The only way this match is going to work is with that intense level of hate

Wait there was actually a USWA Womens championship. I assume that Lawler won that about 7 times as well

Nope, just his girlfriend.

I actually think the damage is done already with Reigns. I don't think there is anything that would get Reigns cheered anymore at this point. The fans have already decided what to do about him. So we're either in for another Cena type deal where he puts out so many good matches and feuds that the fans begrudgingly accepts him after years of trying to rebel against him or they are going to have to change how they present Reigns (ie. turning him heel). The ship has sailed for him after they did the Royal Rumble thing with him leaving for a breather. That effectively killed him for good IMO.