Pro Wrestling Only

The Jim Ross Is A Grouchy Hateful Vile Human Being thread

Loss

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The usual crap about how Manziel's parents should've taken him behind the woodshed when he was growing up, being entitled, not being a "team" player.

Maybe I'm turning into a grouch myself as I get older, but I really agreed with Ross on the Manziel stuff.

The usual crap about how Manziel's parents should've taken him behind the woodshed when he was growing up, being entitled, not being a "team" player.

Maybe I'm turning into a grouch myself as I get older, but I really agreed with Ross on the Manziel stuff.

I'm the one who turns into a grouch when adults get filthy rich off of a kid and the kid is prevented from capitalizing on his own talent and personality to make a few bucks himself. And then many of these same adults demand that the kid shut up, stand up straight, and say "yessir" or "nosir" when spoken to? It's ridiculous.

Manziel isn't the heel in this situation.

I totally agree that the NCAA fucks its players eight ways to Sunday. These kids pull in soooooo much money for these schools (or, really, athletic departments, the schools don't get shit) and they should be able to profit from that.

I just think Johnny's a little prick.

Really, though, he should try to do all he can now before he goes all Tebow in the NFL.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Speaking of WM, I'm not answering any questions regarding who is going to win the Andre the Giant 30 Man Battle Royal because I'm not even sure who's in it. The irony of this attraction is that many participants wouldn't have been on the card if not for this match but they will be some of the same individuals who complain about their pay offs.

I hate to even sound like I'm defending people who think like that, but I think in JR's case you just have to chalk things like that up to the time and place he was raised in. At least you can say it's a sign of improvement in society that hearing someone say that offends most people in 2014.