Pro Wrestling Only

Dave Meltzer stuff

Loss

my system as no biases i judge on what every person watching eyes can see if wrestling was audio-based art like Music i would say use audio elements to judge i Judge workers based on what i can see and what most people can see even if they do not wish to do so stuff like realism

My biggest gripe with this realism narrative is that a simple Irish whip pretty much kills any sense of realism.

im talking about realism in mat work or strikes ie stuff you would see in a real fight

Even then, there's a lot of matwork in pro-wrestling that obviously doesn't work/wouldn't work in a real fight.

That reminds of this clip from JRE:

If you stick to that narrative, then not even shoot style would work for you as a lot of the matwork in shoot style doesn't make sense, is poorly executed, etc.

Volk han trained fedor the best MMA Fighter ever make sense is different to looking realistic

who has better mat work[ie more realistic mat work bret hart or Volk han who has better more realtisc looking/feeling strikes someone like a Kansai or some like a Trish note picked trish becuase one of her finishes is a Kick who has better ie more realistic mat work benoit or tamura

what looks more reailisc benot vs angle or han vs Tamura

im talking about opt the untained eye

why i like realism so much 2 two fold

1 im wrestling fan who as trained in Sambo Judo and Jujutsu and Karate

2 since it for help for me to bye into the work

when it comes ot strikes in the mainstme promotion like wwe wcw and like even all Japan in the golden times New japan was better at this but srtikeing techqinue was shit good techqiniue is good to making a worked strike look real sekking i has nothing ot do with it selling a week looking strike one with poor technique makesa worker look week

my main isuue with HBK is that too and with superkick in general [ super kicks are just basic side trust kick] toany one in and Strike based art do you lean out of your kicks ie pull the y will point and laugh any one who ever sold the sweet chin muisc looked week as shit

stuff like aja's uraken or Nakajima r15 have good techinque so look more realistic even if its pulled strike this was why i will never rate rock austin or hbk as top level workers vander on the other hand is in my [my top 300 at around 250 why because of tthe simple fact the camera help cover his poor technique ot make his punches feel real so earer fir me to buy as real

Dunns camera work never helped HBKs either cuase it showed you how much he leaned out pulling and leaning are two very different thing some pulling is needed in a work leaning out is bad technique

this is also why i think ronda should not need ot be trained cuase volk was never and look at how good he was

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is also why i think ronda should not need ot be trained cuase volk was never and look at how good he was

Yes, Han being a one of a kind talent and being a pro wrestler before having an actual MMA career surely means Ronda should not be trained.

he was a top levle grappler based on back ground alone Combat Sambo is a hard art ad he was good at the Ronda being a judoka a very mucj grapple based art

Yes, Han being a one of a kind talent and being a pro wrestler before having an actual MMA career surely means Ronda should not be trained.

he was a top levle grappler based on back ground alone Combat Sambo is a hard art ad he was good at the Ronda being a judoka a very mucj grapple based art are you are Ronda was nay sort of top level Striker the Fighr with Holm beg tp differ and Sambo beta Judo i say that having practine both in my time

he was a top levle grappler based on back ground alone Combat Sambo is a hard art ad he was good at the Ronda being a judoka a very mucj grapple based art

Still had a pro wrestling career before an MMA career. Widely considered to be one of the best, if not the best, at his style (which having a sambo background surely helped). Not that Ronda can't become great at pro wrestling, but to say that she doesn't need training is nuts.

Still had a pro wrestling career before an MMA career. Widely considered to be one of the best, if not the best, at his style (which having a sambo background surely helped). Not that Ronda can't become great at pro wrestling, but to say that she doesn't need training is nuts.

im not talking baout mma or not mma i talking about there key arts simple as that Sayama was Kickboxer before a pro wrester his last kick boxing match was june of 1980 he was National Champion he transitioned fine his called on the job traning Han did that as did all the RINGS Sambists and Doleman the best Dtuch worker is RINGS who was what else but a Judoka

or look at bad news or even Karalin in his only ever worked match

"Pardon me shodate, I just have one question. How do you feel about Dory Funk Jr. ?"

best us worker of the 1970's based on what i have seen of him and then his Japan stuff in the 80's also top level but do not aged as well as say Fujiwara has honestly Fujiawra had the match of the yesr last year vs Suzuki and the age of 68 and only the 2nd ***** match of the past 8 years for mr the 1990's was the golden age five ir six promotions putting high quilty stuff on consistent basis

yes but i like dory but she sould hang them up

Every judging system on an art has bias, don't try to pretend you some how superior and you are bias free.

Plus if you think Usos suck, your system doesn't sound very good to me.

I never said they suck not once i said based on what i have seen of them there as good as people say

read my system all my system is based on observable things ie not Something Intangible Like Realism and execution of the offence and technique and technical skill visibly tangible things i also Judge matches based upon this system

hence why i have nuclear heat in some other places based on my view of some famous matches in other places iv done topics on comparing and ratings famous workers using my system Russohiiles[ people who think like russo] hate me

yes but why you mention nuclear heat and Russoholes it kils u gimmick and because they dont exhibit these types here? not proper lexicon and b-sides goldlust and jerry blsckwell, lawler, or vahn Erik are all the sum of hour fan. Favorites.

Every judging system on an art has bias, don't try to pretend you some how superior and you are bias free.

Plus if you think Usos suck, your system doesn't sound very good to me.

I never said they suck not once i said based on what i have seen of them there as good as people say

read my system all my system is based on observable things ie not Something Intangible Like Realism and execution of the offence and technique and technical skill visibly tangible things i also Judge matches based upon this system

hence why i have nuclear heat in some other places based on my view of some famous matches in other places iv done topics on comparing and ratings famous workers using my system Russohiiles[ people who think like russo] hate me

yes but why you mention nuclear heat and Russoholes it kils u gimmick and because they dont exhibit these types here? not proper lexicon and b-sides goldlust and jerry blsckwell, lawler, or vahn Erik are all the sum of hour fan. Favorites.

hence hy i said other places that i dount i will not get here

This is a wrestling forum to discuss wrestling, have you any idea how ridiculous you sound claiming you have 'nuclear heat' in places?

iv been called xenophobic and archaic] among others thing] in other places cause my views on wrestling hence why i say i have said nuclear heat in parts of the IWC if you will in the same parts iv also been called a hardcore nationalist cuase of my views on wrestling witch is slanderous since I am a AnSynd and that has been my view ever since I became Politically Minded