Pro Wrestling Only

Comments that don't warrant a thread - Part 3

Loss

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got done watching that Backlund/ Patterson match. Do yourselves a favor and see this ASAP, it's fucking awesome. It totally blows away the more famous cage match.

07/30/79 in MSG was quite good. I never thought the cage match was worthy of the praise. The Philly matches are extremely tough to get through.

I got the free Dusty comp off IVP this week.

I might have been delirious at the time but I dug the shit out of the Dusty/Abby match on there. It was a great brawl and it was amazing when Dusty finally made his big comeback in the match. It was probably the best Abby match I've seen.

After watching The Usual Suspects recently for the first time in ages, I've decided I really want a Keyser Soze angle in wrestling. Maybe Daniel Bryan can take off his fake wig and beard and peel his skin back only to have secretly been a 5'4" psychiatrist that was here to study the WWE universe.

After watching The Usual Suspects recently for the first time in ages, I've decided I really want a Keyser Soze angle in wrestling. Maybe Daniel Bryan can take off his fake wig and beard and peel his skin back only to have secretly been a 5'4" psychiatrist that was here to study the WWE universe.

Unrelated to wrestling, but I named my son, Keyser after this movie :)

I got the free Dusty comp off IVP this week.

I might have been delirious at the time but I dug the shit out of the Dusty/Abby match on there. It was a great brawl and it was amazing when Dusty finally made his big comeback in the match. It was probably the best Abby match I've seen.

That's because Will buried Abby/Wajima from the public.

Since I'm breaking my PWO seal, i figured this would be the exact right place to do it.

I just wondered if anyone had ever heard of any legitimately good pro wrestling that happened in the Caribbean outside of Puerto Rico. It's one of those real wrestling dead zones, and I'm always terribly intrigued if anything happened there.

I'm watching an old WCW Saturday Night and it's sponsored by a Nintendo 64 baseball game, and the player featured in the ad is Ken Caminiti. You cannot pick a more fucking appropriate baseball player to be featured in a commercial during a pro wrestling program.

Since I'm breaking my PWO seal, i figured this would be the exact right place to do it.

I just wondered if anyone had ever heard of any legitimately good pro wrestling that happened in the Caribbean outside of Puerto Rico. It's one of those real wrestling dead zones, and I'm always terribly intrigued if anything happened there.

El Boricua might know.

Unrelated to wrestling, but I named my son, Keyser after this movie :)

So how often has he already just been called "West Virginia"?

Nassau and Freeport in the Bahamas were regular stops for the Florida office.