Pro Wrestling Only

The Jim Cornette Experience

Yeah, who is Alice & where did she come from? I'm not sure why a site like that needs a "personality" with little to no wrestling connection.

I really like the Bauer & Pollock show especially since I let my Observer sub lapse so it's my only source of intelligent discussion on current events. And Bauer's insider knowledge is MUCH better than anything Alvarez would have to offer anyway. I've really grown tired of MSL and I will only listen to the Konnan shows if there's a guest that interests me although Konnan needs to not interrupt so much. He cut Samoa Joe off several times on stuff I was hoping to hear the answer to.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corny's tough for me to tolerate on his own, but you pair him with Alice and its beyond unbearable. I think Konnan, Court & MSL have a good thing going on the weekly show and also enjoy the Bauer & Pollack pod a ton. Just breezes by and always interesting and entertaining. She on the other hand brings nothing to the table.

I'm glad I'm not crazy. I love Cornette and could listen to him tell old war stories all day. I downloaded an ep a few weeks ago and tried to give it a try, and the female host (is that Alice?) just made the thing entirely unlistenable. Who is she? That's not his wife right? Actually, his wife's name is Staci, so I just answered my own question. Yeah, Corny talking old Rock N Roll Express stories is great, but teamed with this chick, no thanks.