Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching Wrestlemania 18 which I haven't seen in full since it aired. Regal comes out for the opening match and the IC title appears to be upside down on his waste. I don't know why, but upside down belts are to me the funniest goof up a wrestler can make...

B-anqIwCUAAnA2P.jpg

Well, wrestlers and Diana Hart.

Regal talked to Todd Phillips on the App last night about that. He said he was so nervous that night that he forgot the belt was upside down.

Looks like WWE have managed to break their menu system, even on PC browsers. There appears to be a limit on how many thumbnails they can show in any one section, which they've now breached in Hall of Fame thanks to uploading every single 'this guy's getting inducted' video. All the ceremonies from before 2010 are now only accessible by using the 'by year' drop down menu, which in turn only goes back to 2004. The 1994-96 ceremonies are now no longer accessible in the menus at all, but they are still on the Network itself.

The earlier HOF's seem to be down? Bit odd.

I've never been able to access them on Roku.

The Arnold interview booted me out within seconds on Monday but worked last night.

WWE Network, one year in, still feels like a beta product. It's embarrassing.

If you want to watch the old HOF's bookmark them on the website and they should show up on Roku. At least that's how you get around to it using Apple TV.

When I stream or play archived content after 8PM GMT (maybe earlier but that's when I usually arrive from work) it often starts-stops every couple of minutes and I can't watch things on my iPad anymore because the start/stop switches the quality from HQ/reduced/superLQ. This started happening after the UK went live... before I had a DNS server and it never gave me a single problem.

Needless to say, it's not on my end. I can stream anything else available on Apple TV in HQ without a single issue.

If you want to watch the old HOF's bookmark them on the website and they should show up on Roku. At least that's how you get around to it using Apple TV.

When I stream or play archived content after 8PM GMT (maybe earlier but that's when I usually arrive from work) it often starts-stops every couple of minutes and I can't watch things on my iPad anymore because the start/stop switches the quality from HQ/reduced/superLQ. This started happening after the UK went live... before I had a DNS server and it never gave me a single problem.

Needless to say, it's not on my end. I can stream anything else available on Apple TV in HQ without a single issue.

I have had the same problem with on demand content for weeks now. For some reason it's much worse for older content, anything shot in HD doesn't stop nearly as much. The live stream is also fine, it's only content pre 2008 that skips, it's to the point where it's completely unwatchable. I've been back and forth with their customer service and they tell me they can't find the problem so I guess I'm fucked.

Could someone please check something on the Network for me. Yesterday morning I went to watch Starrcade 1985, everything was great up to after the Main Event between Rhodes & Flair. Schavoine & Caudle appeared after the match to wrap the show up but I noticed the screen went all pixelated on my Roku during this, however once it went to the highlight package it went back to normal.

At first I thought it was the stream so later in the afternoon I went on WWE.Com and checked the same sequence out and it pixelated on my PC aswell, so was wondering if someone could double check for me if its my connection which I doubt or if WWE is at fault.

Thank you to anyone in advance who could check for me.

Could someone please check something on the Network for me. Yesterday morning I went to watch Starrcade 1985, everything was great up to after the Main Event between Rhodes & Flair. Schavoine & Caudle appeared after the match to wrap the show up but I noticed the screen went all pixelated on my Roku during this, however once it went to the highlight package it went back to normal.

At first I thought it was the stream so later in the afternoon I went on WWE.Com and checked the same sequence out and it pixelated on my PC aswell, so was wondering if someone could double check for me if its my connection which I doubt or if WWE is at fault.

Tweet WWE Network for technical issues please, instead of posting here.

A few weeks ago I came across a show hosted by Joey Styles where the camera's went to a WWE lock up and showed various Casket's, the old WWF New Generation flashing lights entrance and some other bits. I can't for the life of me remember what section it was under as I really enjoyed the program and wanted to watch it again.

A few weeks ago I came across a show hosted by Joey Styles where the camera's went to a WWE lock up and showed various Casket's, the old WWF New Generation flashing lights entrance and some other bits. I can't for the life of me remember what section it was under as I really enjoyed the program and wanted to watch it again.

It's on YouTube on the WWE Archivist channel. I had no idea it was on the Network.

If "Divas Search" ends up being like the universally hated stuff from the mid-aughts, except as a network show rather than a recurring segment on Raw, then I won't know what to say. I can see the logic on some of WWE's bad ideas and generally believe them to be misguided rather than actively ignoring their fans. Not with the diva search--if that actually comes back, and they put it on the network instead of Raw so that the fans' failure to appreciate it doesn't hurt their ratings this time, then that'd push me in the camp that thinks their goal very seriously is to force their vision on their customers.

Sorry for the whiny-ass post but this is what memories of the diva search days do to me.

I watched Starrcade 85 some time ago and exactly the same thing happened to me. It looks like a chunk at the end has been encoded with more compression.

Since they announced Tough Enough, does that mean they're going ahead with a new season or is it just old episodes? I noticed Hulk Hogan's Rock 'n' Wrestling was one of the shows listed, there's no chance of them rebooting the series to run alongside Slam City and Camp WWE is there?