Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

Why do they have the section of stuff from YouTube? If you've got access to WWE Network, you've inherently got access to stuff from YouTube where it's available for free, and every view earns money for WWE.

Probably to gauge interest in moving their ongoing YouTube series, like JBL & Cole, Cole's weekly kayfabed interviews, Top Ten, and Inbox onto the Network.

I've seen suggestions that they should move that content over.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked at the tickets for this year's HOF since it's about 90 minutes away from me. The only seats available are nosebleeds for $90 and the floor seats are as high as $485(!) Is this because of Arnold or are the tickets usually this pricey?

I decided against buying a ticket since I'm not paying $90 for this lineup.

Full? With the Sherri speech?

In all its rambling glory!

Still a riotous, fascinating, weirdly touching classic. And to top it off, she punctuates it with variations on "You paid your money, you got your ticket, now shut up and listen to what we have to say!" They should play that clip between every inductee at every ceremony.

On a somewhat related note, it's odd but not surprising that quite a few of the male workers in these fairly-recent HOF crowds are still around, but literally none of the women.

I just realized I haven't watched a whole lot of these. Booker T's speech and induction from Stevie Ray (feel stupid for saying this here, but I never would have guessed they were actual brothers) was cool to watch in the context of just having seen that 24/7 special. I'm on 2012 now, and JBL's induction of Ron Simmons was actually thrilling to watch. I wish I could say the same thing of his broadcasting.

There rarely seems to be any rhyme or reason to them skipping episodes in their weekly TV section. Do they not know how much that pisses off the completist portion of their audience? Especially when we know they HAVE the footage.

I just realized I haven't watched a whole lot of these. Booker T's speech and induction from Stevie Ray (feel stupid for saying this here, but I never would have guessed they were actual brothers) was cool to watch in the context of just having seen that 24/7 special. I'm on 2012 now, and JBL's induction of Ron Simmons was actually thrilling to watch. I wish I could say the same thing of his broadcasting.

I legit thought that Stevie Ray and Booker T were not brothers either until I saw the 24 show on Booker T. I almost wished they put out a DVD set of him. Doesn't have to be the monster 3 DVD set but filling up 2 DVDs of his Global, WCW and WWE stuff wouldn't be hard task.

It makes sense that they would have had shorter cards in the closed circuit days before PPV since, if I'm not mistaken, a lot of closed circuit locations were theaters and people don't really expect to sit in the theater for more than 2 hours.

It makes sense that they would have had shorter cards in the closed circuit days before PPV since, if I'm not mistaken, a lot of closed circuit locations were theaters and people don't really expect to sit in the theater for more than 2 hours.

They haven't seen a modern movie then, since almost nothing is under 2 hours nowadays!