Pro Wrestling Only

Draft & ongoing booking project interest?

Grimmas

I understand why you are concerned with it, but I mentioned the names I did because all of them seem like they are the type to take this very seriously. One of the reasons I am on the fence is I know that I go in phases sometimes and can be unreliable. And I don't want to do that if other people are going to be giving it their all. Right now I'm trying to figure how much time it would take and how much I would be willing to give.

You could always come up with like an outline for a month of TV when you have time then it you can just do your weekly shows real easy even if you don't have a lot of time.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, my plan was to book backwards as much as possible. Whatever it was, 6 months or a year between re-drafts, start at the end and figure out major plot points backwards. Seems like the best way to be sure that the lead-in to the big finale fits the actual results. But yeah, an outline of how to handle TV on a monthly basis seems like a good idea as well.

I think next weekend (6-7-8) we should dish out the promotions and pick our saved guy. Probably should do our draft of talent around the 20th. That gives two weeks for anyone else to come in and pick up the unpicked promotions.

The only gripe I have with the preferences determined/pick in order of signup is that I found this late or else I would have signed up much earlier.

It's not going to be completely by sign up. I am going to make it as fair as possible. If two people have the same first overall pick, it's not automatically determined by sing up I will bring it up here for discussion.